Has anyone still not gotten WMR update and accepted around 1/17?

Well, I have called for the 4th day in a row only to receive a different answer yet again. I efiled on the 17th, and accepted the same day .. I have no updates on WMR site, no updates on the phone number... Each time I call, I get a new answer.. 1st its in the error department. 2nd only minor error, 3rd,... show more Well, I have called for the 4th day in a row only to receive a different answer yet again. I efiled on the 17th, and accepted the same day .. I have no updates on WMR site, no updates on the phone number... Each time I call, I get a new answer.. 1st its in the error department. 2nd only minor error, 3rd, processing, and now today... Please allow 3 weeks its processing and I dont know anything more... I have also heard every single day of the week for updating... Some say Wednesdays, some Thursdays, and the irs website indicates that it updates daily... I dont know whats going on and dont know what to think, what to believe, or what to do.... Patience is not my strong suit.. If anyone has had their return sent to the error department and now has an update, please let me know. or if you were accepted the same time frame as I was and have no update on WMR please let me know as I need to believe I am not alone in getting updates, that may actually make me believe that it is just taking a little longer to process and possible I can receive mine on 2/5.... I think if I were going to get it next week I would have gotten some type of update by now, but I am not calling again for fear of what the 5th answer may be.. Any feedback is appreciated... thanks.........