I feel guilty about wanting to terminate my 6 week pregnancy - how do I deal with these feelings?

I'm 6 weeks pregnant and my partner of 2 and a half years have decided to terminate. It was a result of my IUD coming out (very slim odds!) and completely unexpected - its not a question of IF we should terminate, as it really is not an option to keep it (for reasons I'd rather keep to myself) The thing I... show more I'm 6 weeks pregnant and my partner of 2 and a half years have decided to terminate. It was a result of my IUD coming out (very slim odds!) and completely unexpected - its not a question of IF we should terminate, as it really is not an option to keep it (for reasons I'd rather keep to myself) The thing I want to know, its going to be a couple of weeks before I can get an appointment to terminate, and I feel horribly guilty - this baby is growing inside me so fast and I feel like I either give myself a chance...or my baby. I'm 23 years old. I just need some coping strategies I guess - please note I'm not after a lecture on whether I should or shouldn't keep it, that decision has been made. Also - I am not religious in any way so anything involving religion of any kind is not going to work. Please help :)
Update: Sorry - a small typo - I should mention it was MY decision to terminate, and my partner supports me in whatever decision I make. He's lovely like that :)
Update 2: Some of these answers are already ridiculous - I asked for help on coping with a decision to terminate - not judgement, especially when I haven't given my reasons for termination! Come on people - some reasonable suggestions would be great.
Update 3: Thank you very much all you reasonable posters - Mat B you are completely right. I have weighed up the options and come up with termination. If it was a logical decision to keep the baby, I would have come up with that - but I've decided to terminate. Funniest thing - my partner's name and initial is... show more Thank you very much all you reasonable posters - Mat B you are completely right. I have weighed up the options and come up with termination. If it was a logical decision to keep the baby, I would have come up with that - but I've decided to terminate. Funniest thing - my partner's name and initial is Matt B - I had to double check and make sure you weren't him :)
Update 4: This has been invaluable - thank you everyone. Even though I am in a loving, stable relationship, financially secure, and emotionally capable - I do not want a child yet. And that is fine. Thank you to those who made me realise it really is my choice and nobody can tell me what the answer is. *epiphany* haha... show more This has been invaluable - thank you everyone. Even though I am in a loving, stable relationship, financially secure, and emotionally capable - I do not want a child yet. And that is fine. Thank you to those who made me realise it really is my choice and nobody can tell me what the answer is. *epiphany* haha thank you!!!