Am i or are you an Indian ....?

Today we are in independent country ....We say we have Right to Speak Power But do u think we have this.....

If i will raise any issue of any political person,they will send their person or gundas to kill me or threat my family.....and security people are also their persons

If i need job in govt office or admission in colleges you need to have influence or you have be from high class family

If any middleclass person breaks law he get pushiment on spot but if any person from higher class ,case runs till 10-15yrs till the victim is dead or he don have money to fight case ....This is our law

We have Right to vote and say " Of the people, by the people, for the people" but we dont have right to fall govt .....and people whom we elect So called politicians their slogan " not for people ,only for themselves and only to make ....let the normal person die"

Today there is very high rise in prices for food,meals but our govt is impotent to do make any decision to slow it down they only know blame game to play .....let farmer die we sit in AC office and travel in AC bus we have money to have food ,farmers are like insects to them ........

There are many thing i wanna to write abt but tell me friend :-

Am i or are you an Indian ....???

I think you are an Indian slave. I represent royalty....not democracy...so next time the election are up...think about what i said.

I m sure about myself that i m an indian

yeah i'm an INDIAN

we both are puppies:) and im the cute one

ya i am a indian.........