Poll: Favourite Pizza and topping ?

I love the stuffed crust vegetarian from Pizza Hut yum :)

Thanks in advance for all answers, have a nice day/night :)

37 Answers

Relevance
  • Autumn
    Lv 7
    10 years ago
    Best answer

That sounds good, Froggie! I think that might be my favorite, too. I know Eddie C., being Italian, would frown on this, but I like Pizza Hut stuffed crust pizza, and I love veggies and cheese on my pizza.

• Ellen
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Cheese Pizza

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Double Crust Sausage and Mushrooms with extra Sauce!

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Well I went to this pizza restaurant where every course is served on pizza base. This is what I had and it was AMAZING!

Starter: chicken, bacon and pepperoni mini pizza

Main: spaghetti and meatballs with cheese and peppers

Pudding: chocolate and ice-cream with raspberry sauce.

My friend had

Starter: pea pureè and salmon

Main: rice, pineapple and carrot salad

Pudding: hot chocolate cake with pancakes

:3

But usually I just LURVE 4 cheese :)

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

i like local pizza places better than the pizza chains like pizza hut and all the rest, so i would say vegetarian pizza with extra cheese and lots of pineapples

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Pepperoni

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Seafood! (lots of ppl may think that's gross, but I love it) Also, thin crust.

When I lived in a different country, I used to eat pizza that had a Bolognaise topping - seriously, it was just cheese, mushrooms and the Bolognaise pasta sauce. Used to be my favorite before. :)

• 10 years ago

Everything that is in the food trays. Like that means the lot with extra cheese in the crusts.

• BT
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

Pepperoni, beef, canadian bacon, easy onions - Fleur-di-lis in Baton Rouge = The best pizza on the planet.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Hawaiian pizza

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.