Poll: Favourite Pizza and topping ?

I love the stuffed crust vegetarian from Pizza Hut yum :)

Thanks in advance for all answers, have a nice day/night :)

• Autumn

That sounds good, Froggie! I think that might be my favorite, too. I know Eddie C., being Italian, would frown on this, but I like Pizza Hut stuffed crust pizza, and I love veggies and cheese on my pizza.

• Ellen

Cheese Pizza

Double Crust Sausage and Mushrooms with extra Sauce!

Well I went to this pizza restaurant where every course is served on pizza base. This is what I had and it was AMAZING!

Starter: chicken, bacon and pepperoni mini pizza

Main: spaghetti and meatballs with cheese and peppers

Pudding: chocolate and ice-cream with raspberry sauce.

My friend had

Starter: pea pureè and salmon

Main: rice, pineapple and carrot salad

Pudding: hot chocolate cake with pancakes

:3

But usually I just LURVE 4 cheese :)

i like local pizza places better than the pizza chains like pizza hut and all the rest, so i would say vegetarian pizza with extra cheese and lots of pineapples

Pepperoni

Seafood! (lots of ppl may think that's gross, but I love it) Also, thin crust.

When I lived in a different country, I used to eat pizza that had a Bolognaise topping - seriously, it was just cheese, mushrooms and the Bolognaise pasta sauce. Used to be my favorite before. :)

Everything that is in the food trays. Like that means the lot with extra cheese in the crusts.

• BT

Pepperoni, beef, canadian bacon, easy onions - Fleur-di-lis in Baton Rouge = The best pizza on the planet.

Hawaiian pizza