Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Help with 16-18 photocard railcard?

Im trying to get a travel west midlands photocard or railcard, but no one seems to know anything about it.

I want cheaper train fairs for the next year.

I have a photocard form from the school with two forms, one for the school to send off and one for me with a charge of £7.50

Someone has just told me I have the one for busses. But i have no idea. Help would be appreciated.

5 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

    I have a 16-25 railcard, it's the only one I've heard of for the trains and it costs £26 for a year... You can get it from your local train station, though it might be a good idea to check out centro first... Hope this helped :)

  • SS4
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

    If I understand you correctly you want a network (bus, train, metro) pass which is at child rate due to the 16-18 photocard?

    You can get the form you need by going to the NWM [Network West Midlands] shop in New Street Station by the coffee shop and picking up a form. If you're unsure you can always ask a member of staff to help you. The form should have a stamp for your school to use their stamp on

  • orin
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

    16-18 Railcard

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Without looking at the forms you have it's difficult to be sure what forms you have. Travel west midlands just operate the buses, for both buses and trains you require a centro card.

    Why don't you check out the centro website.

  • mark c
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

    You need to call in to a Travel West Midland Travel Shop & ask them how you go about getting one but as far as i know you need to get a form fro the school &take it to the travel shop

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.