What are some art jobs/careers that involve doing a little bit of everything?

Im in high school and I sorta want an idea to what kind of job i want ( i have to do a project on it) i know i want it to be art related, but most of the jobs out there in the art field have you working in with the same media, or same thing everyday. I want something where you can do a little bit of everything... show more Im in high school and I sorta want an idea to what kind of job i want ( i have to do a project on it)
i know i want it to be art related, but most of the jobs out there in the art field have you working in with the same media, or same thing everyday. I want something where you can do a little bit of everything like an art teacher, I just don't know if there are any jobs other than an art teacher that is like that, so I can make sure im not missing anything id really like.