What are some art jobs/careers that involve doing a little bit of everything?

Im in high school and I sorta want an idea to what kind of job i want ( i have to do a project on it)

i know i want it to be art related, but most of the jobs out there in the art field have you working in with the same media, or same thing everyday. I want something where you can do a little bit of everything like an art teacher, I just don't know if there are any jobs other than an art teacher that is like that, so I can make sure im not missing anything id really like.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

museum curator or other museum position (such as education etc); art restorer; art fraud detection

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

The repercussion might want to be conflict interior of, and may want to carry lower back the freedom of non secular boost. There can be a prefer to appeal to close on to the very incontrovertible truth that the small white lie were instructed, as a way to conceal it at a destiny time. wanting to appeal to close on to at least something as we go by lifestyles isn't valuable. i have self belief that lies imprison, they get rid of the freedom of who we are on a human and religious element. it truly is likewise unkind to the man who the lie has been instructed to, causing them to doubt themselves, doubt their gut instincts, become wondered. it truly is continually outstanding to come back from an portion of complete reality, and then you will be able to nonetheless bypass thoroughly freely and unencumbered by lifestyles, and stay in an portion of peace of thoughts. with love Sunny woman :) :) :) Sparing yet another's emotions ....... there is usually a thanks to finish that without wanting to lie. If requested, a lot of human beings might want to assert we desire the reality to a lie. If the reality is coming from an portion of honestly loving reason then it isn't likely to reason damage.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.