Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

do meal replacement shakes actually work to lose weight?

i am wondering if anyone out there has actually succeeded to lose weight when on meal replacements am not interested if they are not good for me or what ever its my life an i want to do this i want to look good for my holiday i weight 17stone an i want to get down to about 11 before september so losing about 6 stone obviously i dont want to gain it all again once am at my ideal weight i will slowly come off the meal replacements an eat proper and also do i have to work out everyday when on this.

also what is the tastiest meal replacement shake

Surprisingly there is some controlled work to suggest that they do help you both lose weight and maintain the weight loss. It is important to follow the instructions and only use them to replace one of your main meals a day. Add in some exercise and you may do well.

Source(s): GP for more years than I care to remember

1

Source(s): Natural Weight Loss Pills : http://PureGarciniaGet.com/WL/?jxsy

Hi there, Definitely they work!! And they are great as you dont feel hungry and you have lots of ebergy. The weigh will just drop off you, so it makes it very motivating and exciting, and the time away from food does give you time to think about you relationship with food.

I would highly recommend the new you diet - http://www.the-new-you.co.uk

They do great tasting shakes and soups - but you can also enjoy hot meal meal replacements like spaghetti bolognese, red bean chili con carne and irish stew. Which taste really great.

Lipotrim is designed not to taste nice, many people have to hold their nose and almost gag drinking the shakes! New you shakes are very nice and really enjoyable.

Also new you has lovely snacks like strawberry wafers and sour cream and onion soy snacks - which you can take and still lose 1 stone every month.

You can request a free sample from the website and if you have any questions there is a form you can fill in and they get back back to you. Its a great company, and I would definitely check it out.

You will be at your goal of 11 stone for July I am sure if you do the new you diet. And they give you full support when you get to goal. Infact you get a massive discount when you get to goal so that you can still replace 1 or 2 meals a day until you are able to maintain your new slim figure easily!!

Take a look at the site and I wish you all the best!!! you will be slim!!!! xoxoxox

Do Meal Replacement Shakes Work

yes and no. meal replacement shakes do exactly just that: they replace meals with a drink instead of food. what matters in losing weight is how many calories you eat. if you eat less calories you'll lose weight, whether the calories come from a shake or real food. the only thing shakes are good for is convenience, like if you want to have a 'meal on the go'. otherwise, if you eat some food that has the same amount of calories it's the same thing. i recommend you eat frozen meals like lean cuisine and healthy choice. they have a lot more variety than just a milkshake and are more filling/satisfying. they also tell you right on the box how many calories are in each meal. that's what i do and have so far lost 55 pounds.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

i am wondering if anyone out there has actually succeeded to lose weight when on meal replacements am not interested if they are not good for me or what ever its my life an i want to do this i want to look good for my holiday i weight 17stone an i want to get down to about 11 before september so...

Source(s): meal replacement shakes work lose weight: https://tr.im/nZVG2

Meal-replacement shakes are an effective, easy way to drop pounds. They teach you how to eat less and lose weight quickly and permanently – and the right shake can boost your metabolism by 25%. Who doesn’t need that?

The fact is, when you’re trying to lose body fat, you can’t skip breakfast – but you may be too busy to think about calories and to make healthy choices. That’s why drinking a protein shake first thing in the morning is a simple, foolproof weight-loss method. When you drink the right protein shake, you give your body the nutrients it needs and you can also:

Boost your metabolic rate by 25%.

Save calories by avoiding fatty foods (if you drink a shake for breakfast, you can save an average of 400 calories per day).

Keep your blood sugar levels balanced, allowing your body to burn stored fat as fuel.

Increase your energy levels, which enables you to increase your activity and automatically burn more calories.

Why do meal replacements or protein shakes for breakfast work? Simply put, weight loss occurs when your metabolism gets moving and you put out more calories than you take in. If you were to replace your 750-calorie bagel and orange juice meal with a 155-calorie protein shake, you’d save 595 calories per day. And you’d see the results on your bathroom scale in no time.

Dr. Oz shares his favorite shake at http://www.doctoroz.com/blog/lisa-lynn/breakfast-s...

I've tried many diets and couldn't make anything work. Since having my first child, I've been carrying around an extra 30 pounds. This diet just made sense and showed me that everything I was doing before was wrong and a waste of my time.

The plan was so refreshing and so simple to follow. I did everything plan said and lost 23 pounds in the first three weeks. I'm now starting the diet again to lose 7 more pounds. This plan has changed my life.

Get started today!

i went on meal replacement shakes for around 12weeks and i lost 5 and a half stone. I went into a process called ketosis after a few days so i stopped feeling hungry. Definitely worth doing it though you can feel the benefits pretty quickly. I used Lipotrim you can google it and find where the nearest pharmacist around you sells it. The only thing is you cant just go straight on it, you have to go through a small screening process and they ask you about any ailments etc but its pretty straight forward. In my opinion give it a go theres nothing to lose and i actually saved money as it was cheaper than buying food.

There are three main ways to lose weight quickly.

1) Use only water as liquid and eliminate all other liquid drinks from your diet. You must drink as much water as possible every day. You must drink about half of your weight. If you have weight of 200 pounds then you must drink about 100 oz of water.

2) The interval between the eating is very important. If you eat once, then you must eat next after 4 hours. You must take breakfast regularly. In the night eat your food three hours before going to bed.

3) Walking is very good. You must walk as much as you can. Walk everywhere you can. Use of elevators and escalators must be reduced and instead of these you must climb stairs more often.

These are some of the fastest ways to lose weight. By just following the simple steps, you can lose your weight very quickly. You must consult your doctor if want to change your diet or exercise routine.

https://tinyurl.im/aHOlG