6 month old swaddling?

I've already posted a few questions about swaddling but like anything else, (and being a first time mom!) I'm always coming up with questions and thinking ahead to what might come. Anyway, my baby girl is 6 months and one week old and weighs about 17-1/2 pounds and is 26" long. Originally we swaddled... show more I've already posted a few questions about swaddling but like anything else, (and being a first time mom!) I'm always coming up with questions and thinking ahead to what might come. Anyway, my baby girl is 6 months and one week old and weighs about 17-1/2 pounds and is 26" long. Originally we swaddled her in the Miracle blanket then when she outgrew that we now swaddle her in the large size (14-22 lbs) Kiddopatamus Swaddle Me. I'm wondering when she eventually decides she doesn't want to be swaddled at all and/or if we want to transition because she'll eventually get to big for that, what are your experiences with a "Peke Moe" sleep bag and "Woombie" swaddle? We only wrap her at night. Also, any suggestions with regard to swaddling, sleep sacks, comfortable sleep environment are helpful. Thannks!
Update: "Thumbs", Couldn't you have had more to say than just "too old"? Funny. Anyway, I have been told and read that as long as baby doesn't resist and breakout frequently and if we have the right wrap then it's okay. I know I can't swaddle her forever nor would I want to but am... show more "Thumbs",
Couldn't you have had more to say than just "too old"? Funny. Anyway, I have been told and read that as long as baby doesn't resist and breakout frequently and if we have the right wrap then it's okay. I know I can't swaddle her forever nor would I want to but am looking for some useful advice. My baby also has plenty of time during the day for movement and is growing well. She was actually 5 weeks early but you can't tell by looking at her. I am looking for swaddling advice and swaddle weaning ad vice and info on the two products I mentioned. Thanks :)
Update 2: Thanks for the feedback and advice thus far.I'm allso keeping in mind every baby is different. Another tidbit is that she liked swaddling the week she was in the hospital then when we brought her home & I tried it she seemed to hate it.Well, It took 3 months of not much sleep at all so I decided at 3months to... show more Thanks for the feedback and advice thus far.I'm allso keeping in mind every baby is different. Another tidbit is that she liked swaddling the week she was in the hospital then when we brought her home & I tried it she seemed to hate it.Well, It took 3 months of not much sleep at all so I decided at 3months to revisit swaddling. My baby is developing fine, after being swaddled now for over 3months. She's held her head up strongly since she was only a couple mos old. She grabs at everything & we've been working with her on sitting. She's not rolling over yet but looking close. And, I'm sure the way we put her to sleep will have to change (i.e. wraps, blankets) when she starts being able to flip.I have a cool mist humidifier in her room &light lullaby music playing from an iPod all night. I like the projection idea, will have to check that out at Target. I've noticed that she is very aware of her surroundings &loves to "talk" to her ladybugs that are all over her room decor :)