May be an std, please help me I am supposed to be leaving for basic training soon?

Sorry for all the details, I have a dr appointment tomorrow but wanted to know how worried I should be. I usually shave "down there" and sometimes get razor burn which results in small bumps that go away within a day or two, well the last time I shaved I got those and I notices a fleshy harder bump on... show more Sorry for all the details, I have a dr appointment tomorrow but wanted to know how worried I should be.

I usually shave "down there" and sometimes get razor burn which results in small bumps that go away within a day or two, well the last time I shaved I got those and I notices a fleshy harder bump on my outer labia... I didnt think much of it since there was only one... well it didnt go away and I thought well maybe its a zit so I poped it and this white stuff and blood came out, now there is another one. It doesnt itch or hurt or burn but I am worried that I might have caught something. This morning when I was showering (after webmd-ing) I found another fleshy bump on my (sorry) anus... I am really getting scared. I am sexually active in what I thought was a monogomas relationship and he swears that he wasnt messing around.... does anyone know what this might be???