"let us wander not unseen" by Purcell, where is it in "the Indian Queen"?

I'm trying to locate the duet in the opera or somehow place it in a context... As far as I know it comes from "The Indian Queen", but so far I haven't been able to find it in any recording of the opera (or should I say, semi-opera) or elsewhere; I've been looking at the indexes of various... show more I'm trying to locate the duet in the opera or somehow place it in a context...

As far as I know it comes from "The Indian Queen", but so far I haven't been able to find it in any recording of the opera (or should I say, semi-opera) or elsewhere; I've been looking at the indexes of various CDs and at listings of Purcell's works- it is never mentioned in the context of the opera, but only ever comes up as an "alone-standing" piece...

Is anyone better informed than me and willing to lend me hand? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Update: I would not have wasted my time posting a question if I hadn't already googled exhaustively....