staggmovie asked in SportsHockey · 1 decade ago

NHL Hockey fans: What do you plan to do when the Olympic break goes on?

We are now getting close to February, and in mid February, the Olympics will start, and all of NHL hockey will go on an break for the Olympics. So all you fans, what do you plan to do during those 2 weeks or so, before the NHL resumes, from the break, and your hockey team plays their first game after the break, and that all depends on their schedule.

24 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

Watch the Olympics. Not just hockey though I enjoy watching all of the Winter Olympic Sports. My birthday is February 6th and I am thinking if I get enough money I will buy myself a plane ticket and head out there just to see the festivities. But other than that maybe play some NHL 10', enjoy life, chill with friends and not have to get stressed out about the Flyers losing a lot.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • thelau
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Watch Olympic hockey.

• 1 decade ago

I'll be watching Olympic hockey. How can any fan of hockey not like the Olympics? I don't understand the people who don't watch it...

• Snid
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I've always loved the Olympics so I am looking forward to them starting. i will miss watching NHL hockey, though and will look forward to when it comes back. I hope to get to see a lot of Olympic hockey games.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Watch Olympic Hockey. The NLL (National Lacrosse League) season is also starting up right about now...

Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Watch NBA and Olympic hockey

• 1 decade ago

I'm sure I'll watch some of the Olympics. Other than that, same thing I always do. hang with friends, work,,,etc. I love hockey, but it's not the only thing in my life.

• 1 decade ago

I plan on watching the Olympics.

I can't imagine any NHL fans NOT watching the Olympics.

• 1 decade ago

Olympic hockey, already ordered shirts for team USA, Sweden and Russia

• Four years ago I searched and recorded most of the games that were televised. It was good hockey. The early rounds were better because there were no commercials. So I'll watch and hope the Blackhawk players wear themselves out for the playoffs.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.