Do you feel sorry for Alex Reid?

Apperently Jordan is dumping him for Jermaine Defoe

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/big_b...

Your views please

Favorite Answer

I was going to say I feel sorry for Jermaine Defoe but he's ruled by his c@@k so perhaps he deserves to be with that piece of plastic tripe Jordan. It won't last long anyway before Defoe follows his c@@k elsewhere. Who the hell would want to be with Jordan anyway?

As a Spurs fan, I'm pretty gutted. Defoe's going to be rubbish now, as Jordan is a succubus who drains people and moved on. He'll be worse than Pavyluchenko now.

No - I hadn't heard of him until he started dating Jordon anyway

I reckon all these so called stars get together about one a month and pull names out of a hat and decide who is going to sleep with who for a bit.

Jordon is going to Danielle Lloyds engagement party with Jermaine Defoe - didn't both Jordon and Danielle date Teddy Sheringham at one time or another? Wasn't Jermaine Defoe recently engaged to another so called reality star?

If one of them catches AIDS there all going to die of it.....

Nah, Jermaine can do a bit better than that. Dream on Pricie, yer worn out old hag.

They are all as bad as each other.

I couldnt care less if a bomb dropped on the Jordan household while Alex was staying over that night.

I find it hard to feel sorry for any of those wally celebrities who parade their lives in magazines and newspapers.

I don't wish evil on anyone (well...), but neither do I care or feel pity for them.

He is better off without that woman.I do feel sorry for him tho' he has a desperate need for attention.

celebrities stars are also like celestial stars with a difference they keep on changing the orbits like weather cocks

to keep themselves alive they keep on floating rumours

.

i odnt belive a wordi read aoubt jordanor alex, it seems they can write anything about them, i mean alex and dane didnt have fight, alex didnt ask jordan ot marr yhim liveon telly, its all nonsense

1. who gives a flying rats @ss

2. its all lies - how many lies do people need to hear before they understand how the media works