Why do gay men STILL perpetuate the myth that most Greek men are gay ?

Look gay men ... Greek men are as gay as Japanese men which are as gay as Latin men which are as gay as and so forth

You know why I'm angry right now ? Stupid gay guys hitting on Greek men and hunting them down and believing that their wives or girlfriend or female lovers are a cover for their homosexuality

I even knew girls ( stupid naive ones ) which believed in the stereotypes and rejected Greek guys because of it

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200...

How would you feel if an entire race of men and their history being stereotyped as all gay ? Maybe their culture was gay ... but it didn't mean they were gay ):

Most men are straight and a few are gay

It's the same everywhere

And before you go saying '' Oh it's the effimate stereotype ''

You got it all WRONG

They are stereotyped as being butch gay men

Yep ... I'm being serious

Look it up

Go to the Greek section and see all of the trolls

In ancient Greece due to the bigots )= women were treated as being for '' reproduction only '' and due to male supremacy let's just say that '' men were for pleasure ''

Gay men go to the internet , see this and think they are gay ):

Just because their culture had this type of bigotry and supremacy didn't mean that most people they were gay

Maestro - I have zero problem with the good gay Greeks ... I have problems with the bad gay Greeks and their raping of Greek history and that most Greek men are gay )=

If not that then spreading the myth around the world to other gays that most Greek are gay ):

I hate them

Not you

Wishful thinking. Ignore them, they're being silly.

• Raatz

"Stupid gay guys hitting on Greek men and hunting them down and believing that their wives or girlfriend or female lovers are a cover for their homosexuality"

Well that's just stupid, you are correct. Some people are morons.

But, Ancient Greeks had sex with men. They were not exclusivity gay (Plato being an exception), but most were bisexual in action. However you want to label that, male to male love was venerated as the highest form of love and male to female love scorned.

In antient greece, not only did most older men have wives, but also had affairs with younger men, and it was normal for that to happen. Maby theres a conection with that and greek's being steryotipicly gay.

confident there ARE masculine gay adult adult males and a lot of them. i've got been fooled by way of particularly some. once you're searching for them, pass to Houston, TX. they're everywhere and could be happy to work out you! i'm unmarried and am searching for the guy of my objectives. i'm questioning of beginning a petition to make all gay adult adult males the place signs and indicators or a minimum of act very gay collectively as in public so they are able to be surely pointed out. i won't be ready to take plenty extra of this fake commercial. Oh by way of ways, I do love gay adult adult males. they're the coolest and funniest to be around, yet i'm gonna want y'all to place low collectively as i'm searching for my knight in shining armor. figuring out on the quickly ones out of the blend is turning out to be a venture. thank you!

You seem to be asking this question a lot, what is your problem with homosexual greek men? I feel as if you are obsessed with this. There will be homosexuals in Greece - get over it!

And you can't fake an erection... so I geuss that answers you're question regarding "men were for pleasure"

i never heard of that stereotype before, but i have heard the one where Greek women will sweep their door stoops and when they see an attractive man walking by they drop their vagina's on the floor and sweep them out in front of the guy so he will have to pick it up and paste it back on for her, thus causing him to fondle her vagina.

Are you done ranting now?

I don't know where you get off generalizing and I sure the fcuk don't know how many gay people you think you know who think like what you described above but I AIN'T one of them.

And if I'm not one of them then there must be plenty of others with the same intellect if not higher as I.

Before you go off venting about sh!t you don't know about, know your target audience.

I have no doubt that there are some people who are that stupid to think all Greek men are gay.

But it's nowhere near the majority.

i think its becuase greek men often go round arm in arm, same as korean men, and some arabs,it normal for them, and isnt a sign they are gay

Yep, that is plain darn wrong. Everybody knows its New York that all the fancy boys come from. I bet most of them have never even fired a shot gun at their old fridges and washing machines, and they probably don't own a pickup truck either.

I've never even heard of this stereotype before, so I have no idea.