Why do YOU think your religion is the correct one?

Not attacking your faith just curious So at the beginning there was one true religion, who know which one it was, so god chose a specific tribe to spread that message. However messages got mixed up and caused rise of different religions. Now how do you know your religion is the original religion passed down by... show more Not attacking your faith just curious

So at the beginning there was one true religion, who know which one it was, so god chose a specific tribe to spread that message. However messages got mixed up and caused rise of different religions.
Now how do you know your religion is the original religion passed down by god years ago.

Most people practise blind faith - so what if at judgement day your wrong and god said you were following the wrong one. How will you defend yourself. Also if you pick and choose rules to follow How will you defend yourself when god asks you to explain yourself even though you knew the risks?
Update: Giant flying turtle
Blind faith. nothing more to say
Update 2: if there wasnt a correct one at the begging then all religions are correct. but thats impossible because each of them say different things

e.g. christians believe Jesus is don of god
but others say he is not?
Update 3: I believe most of you didnt understand the question read it again and understand.
this question requires to be read multiple times then asnwered
Update 4: im agnostic by the way - i just dont want to end up in hell so im researching why peopl are passionate about their religion. why slander me - didnt your god tell you not to do that
Update 5: @ butter peacan that was common sense ha ha ha i can prove it wasnt you said you would ask god to explain yeah you will ask a supreme being to explain himself - yeah right- you suffer from lack of common sense and you havnt done your research coz god will only let people of his religion defend themselves show more @ butter peacan

that was common sense ha ha ha

i can prove it wasnt

you said you would ask god to explain

yeah you will ask a supreme being to explain himself - yeah right- you suffer from lack of common sense

and you havnt done your research coz god will only let people of his religion defend themselves
31 answers 31