Please read - problems with step father to my kids?

hello, i am a single mother of a 5 and 7 year old boys, theyre dad passed away in a car accident three years ago, although we were not together he was the best father ever could be and a best friend to me. 2 years ago i started dating my now boyfriend and he was great with my boys, he has a 4 year old son who he... show more hello, i am a single mother of a 5 and 7 year old boys, theyre dad passed away in a car accident three years ago, although we were not together he was the best father ever could be and a best friend to me. 2 years ago i started dating my now boyfriend and he was great with my boys, he has a 4 year old son who he sees about 2-3 time a year for 5-6 days, and before we lived together everytime he had his son he was great with his and mine together, now we live together and im 5 months pregnant with his baby, he does not treat my boys bad but sometimes i feel like he ignores them and dont pay much attention to them unless he is in a perfect mood, we had his son come down for the first time as us living together and to me it was hard, i know he is not the father of my boys but i felt like he did them less 100%. and he would just spoil his son even when his son was wrong he would never do anything because he said he was only there for a week and he will get whatever he wants, the last day he was there they all had dsi's and a game in them, his son and my 5 year old lost the games and so only my 7 year old had his, so my boyfriend asked me if his son can use the one game left and i said yes of course and i gave it to him, well as soon as my boys got out the shower the boys started fighting over the game and i told my son to wait for a while and they can take turns but his son never let mine have it, so when my boyfriend and his son were getting in the shower i asked if i can give the game to my son while they showered and he said "no he going to loose it like they already lost all they'res" and i told him thats the game that my son didnt loose and i let his barrow it while he showered and told him just let him use it while you shower and he just kept say hell no so i snapped and said thats my sons game why do you act like that? and he snapped and started yelling at me infront of the boys and my sister saying you always act stupid when it comes to your kids its ridiculous, im going to go buy MY son a game and no one is going to touch it, so i just left the house for a while, we tried talking a few hours later and i told him all i wanted was for him not to treat my boys less when his son is around and when he not around, it hurts me because they dont have theyre dad anymore and i just wish he tried to love mine a bit, he just gets mad and say "what do you want me to do?, im NOT going to hug and kiss them and im not going to treat them the same, i have to treat my son the best because he is my son and only here for one week, he says i need to teach my kids that dad is dead and **** happens. im hurting really bad because when his son is not here everything is ok, not good but ok, and he the sweetes thing to ME but when we fight he is a monster, he says im wrong about what i want, he says im a crazy *****!. am i asking for too much, please i need advice!!!!!!!
8 answers 8