Y
Lv 5
Y asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

anyone else think emma watson is ugly?

she sorta has that heroin chic look that was popular in in the mid 90's. anyway guys were saying she's pretty and i was like WTF? her?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

Nah, she's so beautiful. But it's ok if you say so, everyone has their own taste

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

I think she's ugly..her forehead is huge. I've thought that since I was a little girl, and I just recently found out people thought she was the ****.. I think it's that Harry potter brainwash ****. Just like how the movie twilight makes people think Kristen Stewart is a dream girl. Lol joke! She looks like a crack addict who's forehead expanded but never blew up!

• ammon
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Emma Watson Ugly

• 5 years ago

You think she's ugly? You're clearly a delusional idiot. It's a clear fact that Emma Watson is beautiful and far from ugly.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Emma Watson is much Hotter than Marilyn Monroe

• 5 years ago

Emma Watson is beautiful.

• faria
    Lv 4
    6 years ago

Emma is beautiful in my opinion. Her forehead is just the right size. Her eyes are really pretty, her smile is adorable, her eyebrows are perfect, and her face is spotless. Her nose and face shape is perfect. I cannot see any physical flaw on her. I really liked her with long hair. I guess she's...okay with short hair, but I prefer her with long hair.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

she is not ugly i have a poster of her in my room

• 6 years ago

She's gorgeous!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hey there,

I really don't but she reminds me of Jamie Spears.

Best Wishes,

Brian

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

She is the Enlish/British version of Jmie Spears. Emma is ok looking. She looks younger than she should.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.