What do you do with out NFL football?

I consider college football to be boring and i am a huge football fan. All other sports are pretty boring to watch on TV. During the off season, I check for big news stories every day. My question is what do you do for the 8 months football is not on in order to tide over your football urge?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I agree almost every other sport is boring. But I tend to like Basketball (even though it can get pretty boring sometimes. College football is boring in my opinion too.

I watch basketball, and tend to watch those funny shows (Simpsons, Family Guy). And play the sport itself.

• 1 decade ago

I play Madden till my firkin fingers bleed!!!! Arena football sucks, Baseballs pretty boring,NBA is good but not physical enough, College football is dumb! But during the off-season I follow trades, and stories, and fireing, and hireing, and recuperating players. All of that builds up to the opening of the NFL season. Plus over the pass two years Brett Favre has really kept me occupied on the net.lol Iplay football over those eight months..Football is my life...practically.

• 1 decade ago

Play football games and watch NFL Network. I'm more of a college fan though (Tennessee)

• 1 decade ago

I watch the NBA until June.

Arena football is coming back this year, so I might get into that.

Baseball is okay, I might watch a few D-Backs games.

But other than that, always checking for NFL news.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

im a huge football fan and i know your pain.

i had to watch my cowboys lose last season and wait a whole offseason for the new season and it paid off.... the boys are in the playoffs :).

after the season i play a lot of basketball. i watch the nba season and watch espn once in a while to see what my team was up to. or you could root for another team.

• 1 decade ago

I agree colllege football is often a let down. The NCAA tourni is exciting if your a gambling man. I personally start looking foward to the nfl draft

• 1 decade ago

I become mildly depressed and watch ALOT of ESPN during those 8 months

• 1 decade ago

Watch hockey. Sure wish the NHL could get a decent TV contract though.

• Shmoe
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Here in KC, the NFL hasn't been around in three years.

• 1 decade ago

i play bball. then i play baseball. then i go back 2 football. but 2 b honest, i throw a football around all year round. its my fav sport 2 watch n play.

GO EAGLES!!!!!!!

GO JETS!!!!!!!!!!

Source(s): high flyer
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.