Translate this into your Arabic .......?

Translate this into your Arabic or Maltese .......? Hi guys I used to study some Arabic and Maltese and enjoyed its Grammar and Variations, I hope you can translate below in accordance to your dialects and districts or your own normal usage ( I know in Lebanon, Syria itself there are so many varieties ! And please... show more Translate this into your Arabic or Maltese .......?
Hi guys I used to study some Arabic and Maltese and enjoyed its Grammar and Variations, I hope you can translate below in accordance to your dialects and districts or your own normal usage ( I know in Lebanon, Syria itself there are so many varieties ! And please comment on each others dialect and sentence?

Maltese and Tunisian are very similar and you can contribute too!
Please star , Thank you

Translate Masculine or Feminine as you wish

1) " so that on the day of the festival they money so that they can buy things"

2) " Since he is rich tell him he should give us clothes for the children , because the festival is coming up "

I hope for Arabic hospitality here :) And copy and paste into other sections I posted, I want to garner interest in Arabic and shows its diversity
Update: Marheba! Maltese friend! Apart from "Latin" Vocabulary , Maltese grammar is essentially Arabic and Tunisian and some Magreb Arabs can converse with a Maltese. A Maltese friend just told me that Maltese still has alot of old Arabic , Yemeni and some Punic elements much like Tunisian.