I need some ATHEIST help on bible prophecy?

I'm in a serious religious debate with some friends right now, 1 posted the following "Yes I can explain "Everlasting Gospel, established in eternity". Bible Prophecy is the key. It is the very thing that seperates fact from fiction. In fact, it was and is God's method of distinguishing... show more I'm in a serious religious debate with some friends right now, 1 posted the following

"Yes I can explain "Everlasting Gospel, established in eternity". Bible Prophecy is the key. It is the very thing that seperates fact from fiction. In fact, it was and is God's method of distinguishing Himself from idols and heathen gods."

I responded saying "wear is the evidence for this, I'm hoping it's not coming from a book that was written after the event, which says someone predicted something that already happened......."

The next person responded saying
"Bible prophecy was always written before it took place. The topics that were prophesied about vary widely. They range from the birth and life of Christ to historical events like the rising of world kingdoms like medo-persia, greece, and roam."

So I need a response to this, WHEN were most of the main prophecies WRITTEN in correlation to when they happened?
Also if you wanna join it's on facebook, let me know and I'll friend you.

Bible prophecy was always written before it took place. The topics that were prophesied about vary widely. They range from the birth and life of Christ to historical events like the rising of world kingdoms like medo-persia, greece, and roam
Update: Obviously, I wasn't clear enough, I know it's nonsense my point is to prove to a third party sitting on the outside that it is. For example the flood, when was it written down, what book, what is the timeline of that book. Sodom and Gomorrah, when was it destroyed, when was the story written down?