audacity runtime error 216?

whenever i try and open audacity 3.5 in vista i'am told there has been a 'runtime error 216' i know it has something to do with Fruity Loops because theres always another window that pops up saying something about interfering with one of Fruity Loops' files but i'm not sure what to do, this never used to happen, it only recently started.

please help

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Sounds like fruity Loops gave you a virus! Read the microsoft link below for more information.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/259279

• 3 years ago

Runtime Error 216 At

• polnau
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

there is the thank you to get an blunders and the proper interest to not be affected, yet provided that the blunders did not consequence in a batter accomplishing base. here is the way it may artwork: Batter hits a pop foul close to the third base bag. third baseman or shortstop drops the pop up in foul territory. The fielder has incurred an blunders through fact the batter's at bat maintains while it could have ended. yet later interior the series, the batter makes an out without accomplishing base. Ergo, the perfecto continues to be in play even although an blunders has been dedicated. yet provided that the batter on no account reaches base.

• 1 decade ago

I think it gave u a virus! delete that virus before it grow big! sometimes virus read ur e-mails and ur personal things. so be careful

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anica
    Lv 4
    4 years ago
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.