If Tom Cable gets fired (And I hope he does) Who should be the Oakland Raiders new head coach?

I'm a die hard Raiders fan and so far it been another disappointing season. We still don't have an offensive line, we still can't stop the run, and the team chemistry just keeps getting worse. I think Al Davis has a lot to do with it. He wants things his way and doesn't care what anyone thinks.... show more I'm a die hard Raiders fan and so far it been another disappointing season. We still don't have an offensive line, we still can't stop the run, and the team chemistry just keeps getting worse. I think Al Davis has a lot to do with it. He wants things his way and doesn't care what anyone thinks. Unlike Jed York who does what is best for the team. The 49ers have improved so much. The O line is good, the have one of the best defenses in the league and the team chemistry has improved so much. In a year or two they can be the NFC Version of the New England Patriots (This coming from a Raiders fan.) Personally, I want Al Davis to do what's best for the team and hire someone that can lead this team. Someone like Bill Cowher, Marty Schottenheimer, or Herm Edwards. an maybe hire Jim Zorn or Texas Tech former head coach Mike Leach as offensive coordinator or maybe even Charlie Weiss, who already has NFL Expierence as the former Offensive coordinator for the Patriots. Someone to help JaMarcus Russell reach his full potential. it's unfair that some people are already labeling him as a bust, when he has nobody to throw to. Also, he doesn't have an offensive line to protect him. It took Steve Young around 7 - 8 years to reach his potential and look at him now. Hall Fame Quarterback and 3 time Super Bowl champion, 2 time NFL MVP, and multi time pro bowler. I'm mean yeah he had probably the greatest quarterback ever to play the game of football, joe montanta to show him the ropes, but still it takes time for a quarterback to develop. Look how many year it took guys like Aaron Rodgers, Jake Delhomme, Carson Palmer,and even Alex Smith to play solidly. People say "Well, it didn't take guys like Joe Flacco, Tom Brady, Matt Ryan, Eli Manning, Ben Roethlisberger, and Jay Cutler that long to develop when they were rookies. That's different. Joe Flacco was already on a good team with a good offensive line. Flacco had guys like Adam Terry and Willie Anderson to protect him, he also had derrick mason and mark clayton to throw to. Tom Brady had mike compton and damien woody to protect him and also Troy Brown, Terry Glenn, and David Patten to throw to. Matt Ryan had guys like Wayne Gandy to protect him and he also had Michael Jenkins and Roddy White to throw to. Peyton Manning had Tarik Glenn to protect him and Marvin Harrisson to throw to. Carson Palmer had Chad Johnson and T.J. Houshmanzadeh and also he had william anderson to protect him. those quarterbacks had good players around them, JaMarcus Russell doesn't. He only has Good running backs like Fargas, McFadden, and Michael Bush around him. Although , Johnny Lee Higgins isn't that bad, and Zach Miller is probably his only reliable target that he has. Louis Murphy isn't that bad also, DHB I don't know about him yet, still to early. I think that the only way for the raiders to be a great team again is for Al Davis to leave the team, but that won't happen in years. It's most likely that Tom Cable will be fired because of all the distractions he's cause this season (Choking and threatening his asst coach.,,etc....). If the raiders do indeed fire Tom Cable, who do you think should be the coach for the raiders? I think it should either be Cowher, Schottenheimer, or Herm Edwards.