taylor swift or britney spears?!!?

who do you like better taylor swift or britney spears

and also who do you think had a better year in 2009?

Taylor Swift.

I don't think that Taylor Swift and Britney Spears should be compared to each other. They are completely different people who are in different stages of their lives/careers. I like Britney Spears way better than Taylor Swift. I don't like Taylor Swift's music nor do I think she can sing very well live. I do think that Taylor Swift had a better year though because it was the year when she was really discovered.

I'm a huge Britney fan so obviously i like Britney more than Taylor.

Taylor had a great year, there's no doubt about that. But Britney had a better year. Look at how far she has come. In January of 2008 she was being committed to the hospital and in January of 2009 she was getting ready for the circus tour. That's huge. Britney completely turned her life around. She cleaned up her personal life, she's happy, healthy, she has her kids and that's more important than any award Taylor won.

Britney Spears!!! I don't care too much for taylor and quite frankly she's looks like a less attractive Britney. I don't care for taylor's music or her voice. And her live voice is no where near as good as her studio voice. Britney doesn't exaggerate her voice on record in the first place so her live voice is as good as her studio voice. Yes she lip syncs but she puts on an amazing show. Britney had a better year because she had a very successful tour. 3rd highest grossing worldwide. Yes taylor sold 4 million albums in the u.s but Britney's sold more in the past, so wooptie doo.

• navolt

a million. Britney has written 26 released songs. So there is going your thought that "Britney has on no account wrote a music". yet another exciting actuality: Britney wrote and produced Everytime and it went #a million international. 2. She comes up with the techniques for all her movies. toddler one greater time grew to become into all Britney's thought. i don't understand in case you have ever heard of that music, this is basically between the best promoting songs of the 90s and between the main iconic movies of the 90s. 3. Britney comes up with techniques for her excursions. 4. Britney helped write the script to the action picture she grew to become into in. 5. Britney can dance. final time i checked Taylor can not. 6. Britney performs the piano. flow seem up youtube movies, this is incredibly elementary to do. So there is going your thought that "Britney has on no account performed a tool." 7. Britney has point presence and could placed on a tutor. Her performances are regularly occurring as being iconic. Oops VMA 2000, VMA Slave 4 u 2001 with the snake and the kiss with Madonna on the VMA's are all super examples. the place's Taylor's iconic overall performance? I observed Taylor stay and he or she grew to become into not something particular. 8. No as quickly as cares if she lip synches. Britney has the 4th optimum grossing excursion of 2009. Taylor's excursion landed at #35.... 9. Britney has bought better than 182 tens of millions information. what proportion has Taylor bought? around 6 million perhaps.

Britney Spears is overall better, but Taylor had a better year.

britney spears! she came back huge and taylor swift stereotypes teenage girls in all her songs. its annoying!

i think taylor swift had a better year though, she won so many awards and you couldn't turn on the radio without hearing one of her songs!

Briteny Spears!

Britney Spears!

Don't Even Compare!

• Amy

britney spears is a better dancer and entertainer but taylor swift deffently had a better year... shes now getting on top as a huge star this year to. pluse shes a way better role model for kids & teenagers.

They're both really good, but they shouldn't be competed against each other. My opinion? Britney Spears.

• ɨ

Britney Spears. No contest.