I need another Christian to help me with this one?

My friend is one of the strongest Christians I know. We have been friends about three years and we have helped each others relationship with God grow. I am worried about him though. Now before I say the problem, I want to say one thing. If you are not a Christian or are going to judge or make fun of my friend,... show more My friend is one of the strongest Christians I know. We have been friends about three years and we have helped each others relationship with God grow. I am worried about him though. Now before I say the problem, I want to say one thing. If you are not a Christian or are going to judge or make fun of my friend, please do not even comment.
Ok, he is a very strong Christian. He loves God and puts God above everything. But he is autistic. He really wants to live for God, and he was telling me so just the other day. But now he says that he found out what God wants him to do. He thinks (or maybe he does, I really don't know) that he can hear God talking to him. He thinks that God told him to reveal as close as he could the antichrist/new world order. I am talking to him via chat right now, and he won't tell me who he thinks the antichrist is over the internet. I asked him why, and this is what he said

"They can track this conversation. these people. the people behind the rise of the new world order. they have their own supercomputers 2 pick up these kinds of conversations.....i have no leads on who the antichrist might be. but i know that everything is in place for him to rise to power."

Again, please no ridiculing my friend. Any rude or creul comments will be deleted, but I would like someone to give me their input on this. I know he has got some sort of problem. What should I do? I know to pray for him, and anyone seeing this, please pray as well. I know God hears our prayers and will help my friend.
Update: Please, as I said more than once in the question, no making fun of my friend. I can't believe, that after saying that so many times in my question, that I had to report two people. Please, I mean it, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all!
Update 2: Thank you for the caring people who did answer me kindly.
Update 3: Tonks_op, he is eighteen years old.
Update 4: Hey Jen, add me to your contacts list my email is cassieglenn46@yahoo.com :)