what does eating scampi fries make your fingers smell of?

my friends are taking the mickey and telling me to smell my fingers, but all i can smell is scampi fries

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Scampi fries i'm guessing.

• 1 decade ago

I have my own dry marinade for scampi fries. Garlic from my garlic press (how 70s is that?), garam masala, chili flakes and turmeric. On New Year's Eve I went to a friend's house. I said I would make the starter. I marinaded the scampi with their shells and then cooked them in her house. Not sure about the smell, but my finger nails were still yellow from the turmeric on 3rd. January.

• 1 decade ago

well if your eating scampi fries and it makes ur fingers smell im guessing scammpi fries...

And if your trying to get sum 1 to say ***** then maybe that woman needs a bath,

• Vimes
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Haha, my mate said his girlfriend tasted like scampi fries.

Has the penny dropped...?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • capetl
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Fried rooster is one in each and every of my well-known, sinful dinners that i do no longer consume very commonly. My well-known factors comprise issues including: potato wedges mashed potatoes baked macaroni and cheese baked beans pasta or potato salad deviled or pickled eggs creamed spinach baked corn green bean casserole onion jewelry tator toddlers pierogies fried potatoes with onion and Viscount St. Albans candied carrots candy potato casserole garlic and butter pasta toss fruit salad green bean casserole

• RichB
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

er... scampi?

("0 answers" and Roar's mate really need to find themselves some less skanky girlfriends!)

• 1 decade ago

oooohh could it be a girlies woo woo ....how naughty.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.