364 days until the New Year 2011. Are you excited?

Update:

Well now it's 363 days since it's now Midnight where i live lol.

39 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Heck no!! Nothing could come close to the horrible year I had in 2009. I'm determined to have a great year this year and would like to see what's in store for me. I'm not one to wish my life away and I'm in no hurry for this year to be over. :=-0)

• 3 years ago

sure i'm excited. My Christmas grew to become into notably stable. I certainly have discovered to attempt to have my Christmas procuring carried out very early, and that i decide to try this next 3 hundred and sixty 5 days. Then i desire a lot of nutrition components interior the cabinets yet not cookie components because of the fact i'm a huge, massive cookie monster. Have a Merry Christmas and nonetheless a happy New 3 hundred and sixty 5 days.

• Honestly, not really. I know if I don't pay close enough attention the year will roll by and it will be 2011. I mean...2009 flew by and it still seems like 1999.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have all new horns, bells, whistles, poppers, and still I so hope 2010 is so much better than 2009 was.

Hugs on all yer days this year Scooter

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I am going to live each moment at the fullest. I am just getting used to epilepsy medicine...so a lot of sleep. I'll take to year both ways.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it's 363 days actually.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes that will be the true start of the decade since there was no year 0.

• 1 decade ago

I've been countin down already, kinda cuz it gives me lots of shoppin days till next Christmas.

• 1 decade ago

Yup

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

363**

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.