R&P -- as this decade is coming to a close...?

Let's all try to remember the 00's for the Strokes and the White Stripes and not 3OH!3 and the Jonas Brothers! ^^^Not my actual question, but I hope it can be done. My question: how do you think the 00's compared to the other decades of music? The 90's? 80's? Do you think we did just as... show more Let's all try to remember the 00's for the Strokes and the White Stripes and not 3OH!3 and the Jonas Brothers!

^^^Not my actual question, but I hope it can be done. My question: how do you think the 00's compared to the other decades of music? The 90's? 80's? Do you think we did just as good?

Also, name your favorite song, album, and band that emerged from the 00's. Let's all remember the highlights of the 00's and not the ... other stuff.

BQ - favorite decade for music?
BQ2 - how do you think the 10's (it's like we're back 1910 again) will be, music wise?
BQ3 - what 00 band(s) do you think will be remembered 50+ years from now?

HAPPY NEWISH YEAR GUYS!