What Car Speakers/Components do i need?!?!?

What I am trying to achieve in my car (Peugeot 206) is good quality sound that wont distort when i crank it up a bit! but also not spend an Absolute bomb on equipment i may not need to reach this! At the moment there are 2, 16.5cm 150W Sony door speakers in each of the front doors (these are really poor speakers... show more What I am trying to achieve in my car (Peugeot 206) is good quality sound that wont distort when i crank it up a bit! but also not spend an Absolute bomb on equipment i may not need to reach this!

At the moment there are 2, 16.5cm 150W Sony door speakers in each of the front doors (these are really poor speakers that cant handle loud bass)

i have a 4-way song head unit, each channel taking 52.5 Watt

in the boot i have 2, 6X9 speakers - RMS around 100W i think

NOW the real question lol. Do i need to buy an Amplifier to go in there somewhere to produce the better quality sound?

... OR

Do i need some new door speakers for the front doors? - perhaps a bigger size and higher wattage to take the louder sound..??

THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE - IT IS APPRECIATED!!