Name your favorite album from this decade and favorite lyric quotes?

You can put your favorite to least favorite in order if you'd like but I'll just do how the album was set out Album: The Killers- Hot Fuss 1. Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine "tell me what you wanna know oh come on, oh come on, oh come on. And then you whisper in my ear "I know what you're... show more You can put your favorite to least favorite in order if you'd like but I'll just do how the album was set out
Album: The Killers- Hot Fuss

1. Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine
"tell me what you wanna know oh come on, oh come on, oh come on. And then you whisper in my ear "I know what you're doing here" so come on, oh come on, oh come on"
2. Mr Brightside
"Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking your alibis but it's just the price I pay, destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes 'cause I'm Mr Brightside"
3. Smile Like You Mean It
"Dreams aren't what they used to be. Some things sat by so carelessly"
4. Somebody Told Me
"Ready? Let's roll onto something new. Taking it's toll and I'm leaving without you"
5. All These Things That I've Done
"Another head aches, another heart breaks. I'm so much older than I can take and my affection, well it comes and goes. I need direction to perfection......"
6. Andy, You're a Star
"In the car with a girl, promise me she's not your world. 'Cause Andy, you're a star in no body's eyes but mine"
7. On Top(this is just sick but it's catchy)
"In the back, uh huh, I can't crack, we're on top. It's just a shimmy and a shake, uh huh I can't fake, we're on top, we're on top. we bring the bump to the grind, uh huh I don't mind, we're on top"
8. Change Your Mind
"Out again, a siren screams at half past ten and you won't let go. While I ignore that we've both felt like this before, it starts to show"
9. Believe Me Natalie
"Mom says "why don't you stay, you've been away for a long time"
10. Midnight Show
"There's something in my head, somewhere in the back said "we were just a good thing, we were such a good thing". Make it go away without a word but promise me you'll stay and fix these things I've hurt"
11. Everything Will Be Alright(pretty much says the same thing the whole time)
"I'm coming to find you, if it takes me all night. Wrong until you make it right. And I won't forget you, at least I'll try"

Happy New Years