Doing pull ups, really bad pain in lower abs?

I have been doing pull ups for a while now. got a pullup bar yesterday. and i did one or two leg lifts for abdominal muscles. and i got a realllyy sharp and painful feeling on my lower tummy muscles. so i thought i would leave it. came back to it today. thought i would leave my leg lifts today. and did a... show more I have been doing pull ups for a while now.
got a pullup bar yesterday. and i did one or two leg lifts for abdominal muscles. and i got a realllyy sharp and painful feeling on my lower tummy muscles.

so i thought i would leave it.

came back to it today. thought i would leave my leg lifts today. and did a pullup and was the same sharp pain.

i cant even do a situp...

what has happened??....
Update: sorry.. been doing pullups weekly at the gym. got a personal pull up bar yesterday.
Update 2: been going to the gym. i have had muscle ache after doing weight lifting. that pain was bearable. (if i wanted i could have worked through the pain and did more weights)

But this is differnt. it doesnt hurt until i use the muscles. and when i do, it is impossible to do anything. Definitely in muscles
Update 3: Also...

im not trying to lose weight.. im muscle building. just never had this probem before.