FRIEND IS MARRIED TO A TRANSGENDER & DOESN'T KNOW IT!! (background checks, etc.)?

Yeah, so my friend is married to a transgender (male became a female). I did some name searches to find that this transgender was once married to a woman. Can someone please email me if you know how to do some more background checks. This transgender also legally changed his name. I would love to find out when... show more Yeah, so my friend is married to a transgender (male became a female). I did some name searches to find that this transgender was once married to a woman. Can someone please email me if you know how to do some more background checks. This transgender also legally changed his name. I would love to find out when exactly this name change took place. He also has a child. Weird stuff. HELP figuring this **** out would be greatly appreciated!
Update: My friend is in denial! And the transgenders kid told me that he.. or she.. was her father!! The transgender basically said that the kid was lying.. which I'm almost positive she was not.