Vegans & vegetarians why treat meat eaters as being nasty and narrow minded?

i know that a lot of us meat eaters post some nasty remarks on here but please explain to me as to why you have to use facts that are simply not true such as no primates other than humans eat meat and panda bears do not eat meat yet we have chimpanzees that actively hunt and eat meat and if a panda found the body... show more i know that a lot of us meat eaters post some nasty remarks on here but please explain to me as to why you have to use facts that are simply not true such as no primates other than humans eat meat and panda bears do not eat meat yet we have chimpanzees that actively hunt and eat meat and if a panda found the body of an animal it would eat it and as the vast majority of the human population of the world eat meat are we all wrong i do not criticise any one for not eating meat as that is their choice but please stop going on about it is it a problem for you and if so why what people eat sometimes is their choice and some get no choice what so ever it is how people are brought up as some cultures are taught that eating meat is bad such as Buddhists and who am i to say they are wrong as they realise and forgive none Buddhists for eating meat and other religions do not eat certain animals as they are deemed to be unclean such as islam and pigs i do not come on here saying they are wrong as it is a lifestyle that is theirs not mine so come on lighten up i have no reason nor do i want one to try and make anyone eat what they do not want to so ok you are a vegan / vegetarian that's fine and no i am not going to call you names or anything like that enjoy whatever it is that you want to be and i do wish you all a merry christmass and a happy new year and may it be a peace full one
Update: moxie try to overlook any mistakes with my grama but take a break and look again this is the type of response i am talking about straight away what is it with you can you not come back to me with a decent response why do you have to respond as you have . you see it is not just meat eaters that are just nasty and... show more moxie try to overlook any mistakes with my grama but take a break and look again this is the type of response i am talking about straight away what is it with you can you not come back to me with a decent response why do you have to respond as you have . you see it is not just meat eaters that are just nasty and vindictive
Update 2: so i have no life well how many cruses have you been how many trips to austrailia have you been on i have been round most of europe been to north and south africa as well and i own property in europe as well so if that is not having a life i do not know as to what is still no punctuaitio
Update 3: so wrong way in so many ways what life do you have is it the dolce vita