Sex on the balcony gone wrong, help!?

hi guys, im 20 years old and i'm in a "friends with benefits" relationship with this guy from work. well work is a stretch, we're doing a modeling gig together so as you can imagine hes gorgeous! he didn't want a relationship but he always does really romantic things. the sex is amazing. now... show more hi guys, im 20 years old and i'm in a "friends with benefits" relationship with this guy from work. well work is a stretch, we're doing a modeling gig together so as you can imagine hes gorgeous! he didn't want a relationship but he always does really romantic things. the sex is amazing. now here's the thing. i'm currently living in NYC and was over Max's apartment and we started fooling around. Next thing i know were on the balcony, in the middle of broad daylight. naked. i had no idea what i was doing but i figured, i was moving soon so i'd never see these people again. it was the best sex of my life. it was freezing and i was moaning and groaning as he took a break to eat me out a bit. i hear a scream from down below. it was his girlfriend, the girlfriend that i didn't know about who was apparently out of town (guess not). now she is out to get me with all of her friends and i have no idea what to do. i can't face her.
any advice?
its such an awkward thing to talk to a stranger about, i know.