is a prostitute enjoy sex sometimes?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

I seriously doubt it unless she is a nymphomaniac. In most cases when a prostitute have sex with her john, it is like getting raped for her psychologically.

• 1 decade ago

don't u think sex workers are human beings? are they devoid of human emotions and are they just dolls at the hands of male customers who come,fu*k and throw money at their face?

it's true that they have too compromise a lot but they too can enjoy sex depending upon several factors(like a sexy client etc). rarely they can even end up falling in LOVE with a client too!

Source(s): i recently saw an Indian film, DEV D(for full synopsis search in Wikipedia), where a teenage college girl has to take part time prostitution bcoz her father commits suicide and she has no money to study in college.one day she falls in love with a client,who is a young and rich guy and in the end they live together happily.
  • 1 decade ago

I think prostitutes who serve rich clients enjoy. But i don't think poor prostitutes enjoy as much as their richer counterpart do.

• Erika
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

dozing with hookers does no longer recommend you hate women human beings. It potential you're sexy and could no longer, or did no longer % to, %. up an unfastened hassle-free female. only such as you assert. i think of your acquaintances are dissatisfied for a distinctive reason and say that only to get under your dermis. i'm guessing they % you to have a ordinary lady buddy.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

MERRY CHRISTMAS

My dear friend they do enjoy sex but deep down the suffer but not everybody suffers

Good luck

• Gunasd
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

It depends upon various factors - how long she was a prostitute / opponent/ her physical conditions etc., may be or may not be!

• 1 decade ago

i think ya sometimes they just might. But not always it is a job after all. Like everyone else we have our good days and our bad days at work.

• 1 decade ago

"does a prostitute enjoy sex sometimes"....well if its with young men...yes i guess so...not so much with old wrinkly men

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

DEPEND UR STAMINA AND SEXUAL KNOWLEDGE HANDLE GIRL ON BED MEAN KNOWLEDGE (KARMA SUTRA) . SOMETIME, U MAKE GIRL ENJOY FIRST NOT U ENJOY THE SEX FIRST.

MAKE GIRL AROUSE AND ORGASM FIRST MEAN SHE VERY SATISFY THIS SEX.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Think of it. Does anybody enjoy their job?

Source(s): Work Sucks.
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.