Is the Apollo 11 footage fake?

I know we DID land on the Moon, but I've heard that we filmed the footage of the landing here on Earth, because we didn't want the public to see what the actual surface looked like. You can search "UFO: The greatest story ever denied 2 - Moon Rising" to read about this theory. So is the footage... show more I know we DID land on the Moon, but I've heard that we filmed the footage of the landing here on Earth, because we didn't want the public to see what the actual surface looked like. You can search "UFO: The greatest story ever denied 2 - Moon Rising" to read about this theory. So is the footage from Apollo 11 authentic?
Update: You can see the ENTIRE movie of "Moon Rising" on Youtube. This isn't just another conspiracy theory - and NASA clearly found things on the Moon that they didn't want us to know about. On the old satilite pictures of the Moon (taken before we landed), why are there sections of the moon that are... show more You can see the ENTIRE movie of "Moon Rising" on Youtube. This isn't just another conspiracy theory - and NASA clearly found things on the Moon that they didn't want us to know about. On the old satilite pictures of the Moon (taken before we landed), why are there sections of the moon that are blurred out, and when partially un-blurred by forensics experts, do they show artificial structures on the lunar surface? I highly recommend you see the movie before you answer.
Update 2: NASA doesn't want us to see whats on there because there are artificial structures on the Moon! I don't think people would appreciate it if, after 40 years of mostly silence, they came out and said "we lied about what was on the moon." Some already HAVE said that. And people, please don't... show more NASA doesn't want us to see whats on there because there are artificial structures on the Moon! I don't think people would appreciate it if, after 40 years of mostly silence, they came out and said "we lied about what was on the moon." Some already HAVE said that. And people, please don't disrespect me. I'm a very sane person and I know this sounds pretty far out, but the evidence is THERE. If I see something, no matter how wierd it is, if it has evidence to support it, I consider it a possibility. Its just logical.
Update 3: Ok, to the last person that answered: Some of the footage used in parts 8 and 9 of the film were from the Clementine passages, and those photos were NOT edited by Jose Escamilla. They are ORIGINAL NASA photos. At first I thought that the colorized of the photos was just to show the structures more clearly, but on... show more Ok, to the last person that answered:
Some of the footage used in parts 8 and 9 of the film were from the Clementine passages, and those photos were NOT edited by Jose Escamilla. They are ORIGINAL NASA photos. At first I thought that the colorized of the photos was just to show the structures more clearly, but on the far side of the moon, supposedly it actually looks like that. If NASA's own probe takes photos and they are color, I would consider it evidence, wouldn't you? Just my two cents...
Bellcomm said "we lied about everything".
As for crop circles, yeah they're all man-made. No question there. But people who don't believe that SOMEONE else is out there and that all UFOs are fake are simply ignorant.
And nearly all my evidence is based on this film, so if you find it to be bull, its all good. I thought it was believeable which is why I posted this question. Believe it or not, I'm not crazy. I just thought it would be an interesting question.