anyone a vegan and can give me your favorit recipe?

I am having a time with making the change because I don't know how to make this type of food taste good. Any suggestions?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

Most of the stuff i Eat is Raw. But when i do Cook My Favorite is just simply having some White Rice with Kidney Beans and Stewed Tomatoes - It's easy to Cook and it's Amazing !

• Kailey
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

My fav is scrambled tofu

I sautee some of my favorite veggies (you can use anything, peppers, onion, broccoli, tomatoes, mushrooms (technically fungi, but, for all intents and purposes, it functions similarly in this recipe) etc). Then I add some turmeric, garlic, cumin, pepper and other spices to taste. Then i crumble up tofu on top, add nutritional yeast, and stir until nice and hot. I usually make some "gimme lean" sausage or do some hash brown potatoes to go with. (: very yummy, and very healthy!

• 1 decade ago

there are innumerable vegetarian recipes tht u may like bt here i would like to put down a few tips as to how u can convert ur nonveg recipes into vegies without hampering ur health

Many foods that typically contain meat or poultry can be made vegetarian. This can increase vegetable intake and cut saturated fat and cholesterol intake. Consider:

# pasta primavera or pasta with marinara or pesto sauce

# veggie pizza

# vegetable lasagna

# tofu-vegetable stir fry

# vegetable lo mein

# vegetable kabobs

# bean burritos or tacos

A variety of vegetarian products look (and may taste) like their non-vegetarian counterparts, but are usually lower in saturated fat and contain no cholesterol.

* For breakfast, try soy-based sausage patties or links.

* Rather than hamburgers, try veggie burgers. A variety of kinds are available, made with soy beans, vegetables, and/or rice.

* Add vegetarian meat substitutes to soups and stews to boost protein without adding saturated fat or cholesterol. These include tempeh (cultured soybeans with a chewy texture), tofu, or wheat gluten (seitan).

* For barbecues, try veggie or garden burgers, soy hot dogs, marinated tofu or tempeh, and veggie kabobs.

* Make bean burgers, lentil burgers, or pita halves with falafel (spicy ground chick pea patties).

you can accommodate vegetarian modifications to any items by substituting meatless sauces, omitting meat from stir-fries, and adding vegetables or pasta in place of meat.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.