promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

is it illegal to download a videos from Youtube etc, Using Real Player?

Actually my friend has downloaded about 5000 videos from you tube and other websites , so can anybody tell me is that illegal.

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

Try ChesterSoft video downloader. It will help you to download any video from the Internet and convert it to any desired format. This YouTube downloader allows you to download high-quality video from more than 800+ video websites, including the popular YouTube, MetaCafe, Dailymotion, Myspace, etc. In addition, YouTube downloader will convert video to more than 20 popular formats, including AVI, MPEG, DivX, XVid, FLV, 3GP, DVD, QuickTime, MP3, etc. This easy-to-use YouTube downloader can convert video for any portable device or DVD player. You don't need any special skills to enjoy downloaded videos on your iPhone, iPod, PSP or Zune. Enjoy the easier and faster downloading experience with YouTube video downloader!

There is a ton of good content on YouTube, but copyright infringement claims and DMCA take-down notices mean that any given video can disappear at any time. Having a local copy of the video means you won't lose access if YouTube removes the video from their site. And if you convert the video to any format, you can view it more comfortably for your needs. Doing this appears to be in compliance with YouTube's Terms of Use, as long as you do not distribute the videos to others, and you retain any copyright notices on the files (see sections 2A and 4).

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 4 years ago

It really isn't anything you need worry about, if it was Real Player and all the other downloaders would be targeted by lawyers, not you. Millions do it and leading computer sites instruct you how to do it, if it doesn't worry them you needn't. The only problem I see is the poor audio quality you get, if you're happy with it, I'd say go ahead. I've never heard of malware spread via Youtube.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Binary options let users trade in currency pairs and stocks for various predetermined time-periods, minimal of which is 30 seconds. Executing trades is straightforward. The system uses user-friendly interfaces, which even an 8 years old kid, can operate without having to read any instructions. But winning trades is Not easy.

Binary trading is advertised as the only genuine system that lets users earn preposterous amounts of money in ridiculously short period of time. Advertisers try to implicate as if you can make $350 every 60 seconds; if it was true then binary trading would truly be an astonishing business.

However, does it make any sense? Can every trader make tons of money in binary trading? Who is actually paying all the money or the profit to traders?

The first challenge is finding a trustworthy binary broker; secondly, you need to find a binary trading strategy, which you can use to make profits consistently. Without an effective trading strategy, there is no way you can make money in this business.

Learning a profitable trading strategy is possible, You should watch this presentation video https://tr.im/d0306

It's probably the best way to learn how to win with binary option

• 1 decade ago

I don't believe it is illegal just as long as you're not making money off of downloading the videos. Downloading Youtube videos with RealPlayer is just another way of enjoying Youtube videos for when you don't have internet connection or for when you don't feel like accessing the internet.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

Hey there,

The only program you need if you can't watch videos or if you see a black screen is Adobe Flash Player. It's a necessary plug-in that allows you to reproduce videos online.

This is a good link for downloading aTube Catcher for free http://bit.ly/1sxSmNj

Hope it helps.

• 1 decade ago

I would assume it is illegal since you havn't paid for video and you don't hold the rights or copyright to it. I know its a feature of real player but I suppose its down to the person to any download material they have a right to.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you want download YouTube video, you can use Altysoft Video converter.

http://www.altysoft.com/

it is so easy to download YouTube videos from YouTube website, just specify the URL for the video you want to download. then you can select different output format that you want to convert.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ensure it is not copyright, and for personal use only - just like recording tv programmes with the VCR.

this will help you... use 'zillatube' - it give good quality in many formats than realplayer.

it is the easiest (and also the fastest) way.

Zillatube easily download videos from Youtube... to your computer, and more (e.g. it will help you convert them, or just watch them easily anytime you want)

It works very well - to get ZillaTube, click the link below, and select the first search result for download...

http://www.dogpile.com/dogpile/ws/results/Web/zill...

• 4 years ago

You can make money in binary options only if you treat it as a real form of investing. Learn here https://tr.im/1LfKD

This means learning how it works, learning how to read charts and learning how you can make accurate predictions. All these are not that difficult but it takes some time. If you treat it as gambling and just make random predictions then you will obviously not win.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no it is not if you just for your own using.i often download from youtube with my free youtube downloade and it has been working well so far and never remind me i am illegal. you can also use it in case that you want to download from youtube.

http://www.dodownload.com/video+multimedia/rip+rec...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.