Eliot
Eliot asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

NFL week 15 power rankings?

top 10

1. Indianapolis Colts (13-0) – Colts playing much better than the Saints lately

2. New Orleans Saints (13-0) – Struggling against bad teams but still undefeated

3. Minnesota Vikings (11-2) – Dominant victory against the Bengals last time out

4. San Diego Chargers (10-3) – Heading into week 15 with 8 straight wins

5. Philadelphia Eagles (9-4) – 4 straights wins is good for a top spot in the power rankings

6. Green Bay Packers (9-4) – Green Bay might actually have a defense

7. Cincinnati Bengals (9-4) – Will the real Cincinnati please stand up

8. Denver Broncos (8-5) – Still a top 10 team in our power rankings despite the Indy loss

9. New England Patriots (8-5) – Brady’s injury is affecting that offense and the rankings

10. Miami Dolphins (7-6) – Putting themselves back in the NFL playoff picture

What do you guys think?

I personally think -

1. Indianapolis Colts- Perfect team

2. Minnesota Vikings- Better than the saints for sure.

3. New Orleans Saints- Vikings will crush them up in the playoffs

4. New England Patriots- They will come back in the playoffs. Brady don't give up that easily.

5. San Diego Chargers- They will not go that far in the playoffs.

6. Philadelphia Eagles- Doing better than expected.

7. Cincinnati Bengals- Nothing can be said about this team.

8. Green Bay Packers- Will lose their first game in the playoffs.

9. Denver Broncos- getting weak as the playoffs picture comes nearer.

10. Miami Dolphins- Doesn't look like one of the top 10 NFL teams

Source(s): My opinion.

I'd agree with that other than the Vikings. Other than the 2 wins over Green Bay, who have they really played? They played the Steelers and lost and the Cardinals and lost and both those teams aren't really playing the greatest. I'm not sold on them. I'd have them at 5 or 6 behind both the Chargers and Philly but still ahead of GB for right now, however, someone could make an argument that GB should be ahead of Minnesota.

The Ravens not being on this list isn't right and the Broncos arent better than New England

Also, there's no way the Dolphins are in the top ten.

Source(s): NFL fan for 23 years
  • Karen

Actually the Skins are 1.5 games ahead of the NY Giants since they did beat them in Week 1. Just wondering if the city of Philadelphia is under suicide watch or will it begin this Sunday after they fall to 1-5?

i would maybe switch dolphins with patriots and where is baltimore. they would be on top of miami and england..

That looks pretty good to me. Lol I like how you said "Will the real Cincinnati please stand up".

That is about right.