How to build up more muscle?

im 16, and a very skinny build. over the last few years ive put on a bit of muscle, and im apparently "toned". but this isn't good enough, i race mountain bikes, and love girls, so a beefier body is essential! i work out a few times a week, and do weights/ride bikes everyday. i also eat LOADS of meat... show more im 16, and a very skinny build. over the last few years ive put on a bit of muscle, and im apparently "toned". but this isn't good enough, i race mountain bikes, and love girls, so a beefier body is essential!
i work out a few times a week, and do weights/ride bikes everyday. i also eat LOADS of meat etc to get as much protein as i can into my diet.
my fitness is fine, but my strength and muscle sizes need to improve. my dads a small build too, he did proper gym stuff for years and years and still isn't overly huge. can i actually get a decent body or is it genetic and nothing i can do about it? HELP!
1 answer