King Of NJ asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

What do you think of my personal post Week 13 NFL Power Rankings?

1.Indianapolis Colts- undefeated still, and this time didn't have to sweat it out against a previous red hot Titans team.

2.New Orleans Saints- struggled against the Redskins were a missed 23 yard FG away from losing but still remain unbeaten

3.Minnesota Vikings- poor game against the Arizona Cardinals in a loss, but still one of the league's 3 best.

4.Cincinnati Bengals- swept the division and are still a really good football team right now. Playing great on both sides of the ball

5.San Diego Chargers- after 2-3 start have won 7 straight and continue to roll.

6.Arizona Cardinals- impressive win against a really good Vikings team. Much better team than last year and showed they are legit and last year was no fluke

7.Philadelphia Eagles-since the loss in San Diego are clicking on all cylinders and have won 3 straight

8.Green Bay Packers-since a low to lowly Tampa have won 4 straight.

9.Denver Broncos- have played really great the last 2 weeks after losing 4 straight. Lead the top wild card spot.

10.Dallas Cowboys-barely in this Top 10. May not be in too much longer if the December blues kick in

• TS

Well all the teams are correct with the exception of Dallas. I don't see what people see in them. Also the Saints should be in front of the Colts. They are better. Cincinnati should be under the Chargers and Cardinals. Put New England where you have Dallas. I bet they go farther. Everything else is good to go. (in my book. lol) Good job!!

I like your ratings... although not sure if I agree with the Chargers. I would have them ranked 6 or 7. I do agree Colts should be 1. They are more proven then the Saints. The Chargers are a prime example a team that people jump on and off way too quickly. Just a few weeks ago people thought they were garbage, now they are a top 5? They play in a soft division and dont get challenged all that much. Yes they are playing well, but I would like to see them go on the road an play a good team. The week 14 match-up with Dallas will be a good test for both those teams. Horns fan---- I am curious, who just won the Sunday night game IN philly.. the Cowboys or Eagles? So tell me why the Eagles are a much more complete team?

Don't know if I agree with 3 and 10. After Minnesota's loss to Arizona they're looking alittle weak.Dallas played weak games against the Packers, Red skins, and Giants. They're not playing their best football lately.

• Sue

I agree with your power rankings. It's nice to see that the Colts are finally in the top spot. I thought it was moronic how week after week everyone put the Saints above the Colts.

How about those Patriots?! Lost to the Dolphins! I hope they miss the playoffs.

For the most part, I agree with your list except I would have to have the Pat's in their despite their losses the last few weeks. I would put them 10th instead of Dallas.

I agree with the teams. I think the Bengals are a little overrated though. They struggled to beat the Browns and the Lions.

Source(s): 123

I think it is OK but the Saints have had really one close game, while the Colts have had a few close calls. I would put the Saints on top.

Saints before Colts, Saints had one bad game, when the Colts should of lost to NE and have had a LOT of close games. When I saw your pic then your question i knew you would put the Colts first.

First 5 could be right !

Source(s): We should only have a top 5 ,After that it drops off so fast.
  • .

Very accurate. Great job.