How to tell my parents im Depressed?

Hi, I am really depressed. With alot of stuff. First, I get picked on/ Bullied at my school. I'm not really skinny. So they tease me. My parents say stuff like "You really shouldnt be eating." or "Its to late to eat and stuff. Nobody seems to like me. My friends stab me in the back. I cut... show more Hi,

I am really depressed. With alot of stuff. First, I get picked on/ Bullied at my school. I'm not really skinny. So they tease me. My parents say stuff like "You really shouldnt be eating." or "Its to late to eat and stuff. Nobody seems to like me. My friends stab me in the back. I cut myself. I even think about suicide. It seems that i was a mistake. And the worse part is, My parents think i am happy. They fuss and yell at me. And they think i am happy. Im really sick of living. I tried to get help, without them knowing but its hard. They think i am so happy. That i have alot of friends. They dont know i cut. So this will be hard for me. I know i really need help. But i cant get it because im scared to tell them.
Update: I'm afraid to tell my teachers/counselor. Because they wouldn't ever think i am who i am.....