Has everyone forgotten about TOBY GERHART?

There is no way McCoy deserves it. He had a terrible game, and blew the game if not for a little help from up stairs. I remember two years back when LSU won, they scored a touchdown against Auburn with 1 second left, even though he scored it with 6 seconds left. Not to mention the 2 BS pass interference calls that lead to 10 out texas' 13 points. Wait, that means all 13 of their points were off controversial calls (sorry i'm still pissed)

Tebow should not even be invited to New York. He did not have a heisman like season and it was confirmed after tonight.

How funny people forgot that Ingram rushed for 30 YARDS last week. He now has 1542 rushing yards and 18 total touchdowns. Very respectable, but gerhart leads the NATION in yards, touchdowns, and carries.

CJ Spiller doesn't even compare to ingram, so despite his big night, I don't think he should get it.

I all honest, the finals should be Gerhart, Ingram, and Suh

Favorite Answer

thats how it is out west man, if you dont have SC on your uniform they dont care how many YDS you put up. im an arizona fan so ive seen toby up close, while he may not be flashy he is the best running back in the country. maybe not talent wise, but production wise and thats what the heisman is supposed to be for the most outstanding player. if he doesnt get it Su should.

and Nebraska didnt do anything to deserve to win that game. they played great D but texas played even better D. 102 yds of Offense are you kidding me!!

McCoy is just the product of his system and he showed his true colors tonight. What do you think he'll do against Alabama's D. Texas played a bunch of cupcake teams the whole year and threw all over terrible big 12 defenses except for OU and ofcoarse Nebraska.

I agree Tebow should not be invited to New York and his performance tonight along with McCoys shows that.

Gerhart won't win because he plays for Stanford

Suh won't win because he's a Nose Tackle

I think Gerhart should win but it most likely will be Mark Ingram

I agree with you that those should be the finalists but i think mark ingram's performance today won him the heisman. i think the difference will be the fact that alabama is playing for the national championship and the fact that ingrams performance today was against the number 1 defense in the country

Gerharts numbers crush Ingram's. I don't know how anyone can pick Ingram over him.

I think Tebow and McCoy played themselves out of the running today.

no no no, You are sadly mistaken just like the BCS the Heisman is a beauty pagent. On the fact alone they have to pick Mccoy.

gerhart has definitely been the best player but they always want to give it to a team that is contending for the national championship i dont get why no one is talking about kellen moore from boise st whos numbers are insane

• Yes, because he wasn't in a championship game. But he deserves a lot more Heisman hype than he gets.

Gerhart is still the most deserving out of them.

Source(s): 123

Ingram should win it in my opinion

INGRAM will get it. who are these other guys, they must play for a junior college team.