Has everyone forgotten about TOBY GERHART?

There is no way McCoy deserves it. He had a terrible game, and blew the game if not for a little help from up stairs. I remember two years back when LSU won, they scored a touchdown against Auburn with 1 second left, even though he scored it with 6 seconds left. Not to mention the 2 BS pass interference calls that... show more There is no way McCoy deserves it. He had a terrible game, and blew the game if not for a little help from up stairs. I remember two years back when LSU won, they scored a touchdown against Auburn with 1 second left, even though he scored it with 6 seconds left. Not to mention the 2 BS pass interference calls that lead to 10 out texas' 13 points. Wait, that means all 13 of their points were off controversial calls (sorry i'm still pissed)

Tebow should not even be invited to New York. He did not have a heisman like season and it was confirmed after tonight.

How funny people forgot that Ingram rushed for 30 YARDS last week. He now has 1542 rushing yards and 18 total touchdowns. Very respectable, but gerhart leads the NATION in yards, touchdowns, and carries.

CJ Spiller doesn't even compare to ingram, so despite his big night, I don't think he should get it.

I all honest, the finals should be Gerhart, Ingram, and Suh