Which university is easier to get into?

Out of the following schools, which is the easiest to get into & what would my GPA have to be (approx.) and what would some of the requirements be to get in ?

I'm only in grade 9, but I would really like to have a few schools in mind right now, so i can set a goal. :)

SCHOOLS;

Harvard University

Yale University

University of Cambridge (UK)

University of Oxford (UK)

Princeton University

Brown University

Stanford University

Thanks!

PS. If you think Im dumb because I'm young and asking this, please don't tell me. I really don't care.

+ I live in Canada (I'm not sure if that makes a difference?)

And, should i take all Accademic & higher classes?

Like, if I take a few applied classes in grade 10/11 would it lower my chances in getting into one of those schools?

ALSO, Does grade 9 really matter?

Because I'm not doing to great this year, I just wasn't ready/prepared for high school. But if i do better in grade 10 and pretty good in grade 11 & 12, would a school look at grade 9 and reject me?

:)

Favorite Answer

It depends on what course you wanna go for.

However, Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Cambridge and Oxford aren't easy to get into.

You must be confoundedly hard working and intelligent, with your excellent results.

Money will be another issue, as they are top ranked.

Good luck to you!

Well if you live in America most probably the UK schools because the UK likes to keep its students in the UK.

Otherwise Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Stanford, and brown are equally hard to get into. I would imagine a greater degree of difficulty for schools like Harvard and Stanford.

Hope this helps!

Source(s): myself

I'm from England, and all I can say is getting in to University of Cambridge (UK) +

University of Oxford (UK) means you need straight A's, through out, and to study here, you will need a lot of money, I don't think a student loan will cover it.

Source(s): Good luck!

bypass to their web site and it will inform you what the common freshman had on SATs and GPA, while you're in severe college, ask your training counselor for the Baron's instruction manual which expenses the colleges.

depends on what subject u want to study.

stanford is easy