Which university is easier to get into?

Out of the following schools, which is the easiest to get into & what would my GPA have to be (approx.) and what would some of the requirements be to get in ? I'm only in grade 9, but I would really like to have a few schools in mind right now, so i can set a goal. :) SCHOOLS; Harvard University Yale... show more Out of the following schools, which is the easiest to get into & what would my GPA have to be (approx.) and what would some of the requirements be to get in ?
I'm only in grade 9, but I would really like to have a few schools in mind right now, so i can set a goal. :)

SCHOOLS;
Harvard University
Yale University
University of Cambridge (UK)
University of Oxford (UK)
Princeton University
Brown University
Stanford University

Thanks!

PS. If you think Im dumb because I'm young and asking this, please don't tell me. I really don't care.
Update: + I live in Canada (I'm not sure if that makes a difference?) And, should i take all Accademic & higher classes? Like, if I take a few applied classes in grade 10/11 would it lower my chances in getting into one of those schools? ALSO, Does grade 9 really matter? Because I'm not doing to great this... show more + I live in Canada (I'm not sure if that makes a difference?)
And, should i take all Accademic & higher classes?
Like, if I take a few applied classes in grade 10/11 would it lower my chances in getting into one of those schools?

ALSO, Does grade 9 really matter?
Because I'm not doing to great this year, I just wasn't ready/prepared for high school. But if i do better in grade 10 and pretty good in grade 11 & 12, would a school look at grade 9 and reject me?

:)