Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 1 decade ago

Verizon Lg Env Touch VX11000 cell phone?

I just found a Verizon Lg Env Touch VX11000 cell phone anyone know anything about them? what they are worth and how old are they as of 2009? if you know anthing about this kinda phone please let me know.

Im not going to return it! Finders keepers losers weepers... Besides I found it on the greyhound bus going from oregon to florida. How would I know who to turn it into and what state? I am not going to have it hooked back up to horizon but I will have it flashed over to cricket wireless. Crickets a lot cheaper and verizon is way to rich for my blood anyway.. But thanks for the advice everyone.

Favorite Answer

I actually own the phone and it is less than a year old I can tell you that... Retail they are about $200.00 without an agreement of any type.

2

Source(s): Free Government Mobile Phone - http://FreeCellPhones.iukiy.com/?WOUn

If you just "found" it, like on the street, it is probably on Verizon's Lost and Stolen list.That means the phone's internal ID number is linked to this list, and can't be used unless the reg. owner removes it. If you try to use it it will route your call to customer service and they will have your information like your location. So turn in it. If you found it on ebay or somewhere else and want to legit. buy one, I am a Verizon employee and own this phone. They came out this year '09 and are one of the best all around phones. The price depends on if there is a sale, if you are signing a one or two year contract, or if you are just selling it on the street. It won't be worth a lot if its lost of stolen because the new owner won't be able to activate it.

Source(s): My vast wealth of knowledge and information.
  • JonR

If you just "found" it, it's probably on Verizon's lost and found list. This means you wouldn't be able to use it. Even on another network they'd see it flagged as stolen and can't activate it. Do the right thing and birng it into a Verizon store so they can ship it to the owner. It's a great phone and worth buying yourself.

Source(s): Wireless sales rep

It came out June or July 2008. Its one of the better phones on verizon right now. I think they sell for $100

the phone is farley new. It is a pretty good phone, and the price could range depending on what plan you have if you dont have a plan and 1 year contract and 2 year contract... but i can tell u that the price ranges about $100-$200

Heh! Yeah, go ahead and try to flash over a phone that's been reported lost/stolen! You'll find out how much it ISN'T worth to you. LOL

it was released in June 2009. i have had one now for 3 months and i do not like it and if that phone is reported stolen and you try to activate it, you will be in major trouble (just to let you know)

I would turn it in. If the owner called it in as lost/stolen it will be deactivated and unable to be reactivated so essentially useless to anyone but the owner. Do the right thing and turn it in. Wouldn't you want someone to do the same if it was you?

• Lisa

Droid Eris is better