Verizon Lg Env Touch VX11000 cell phone?

I just found a Verizon Lg Env Touch VX11000 cell phone anyone know anything about them? what they are worth and how old are they as of 2009? if you know anthing about this kinda phone please let me know.
Update: Im not going to return it! Finders keepers losers weepers... Besides I found it on the greyhound bus going from oregon to florida. How would I know who to turn it into and what state? I am not going to have it hooked back up to horizon but I will have it flashed over to cricket wireless. Crickets a lot cheaper and... show more Im not going to return it! Finders keepers losers weepers... Besides I found it on the greyhound bus going from oregon to florida. How would I know who to turn it into and what state? I am not going to have it hooked back up to horizon but I will have it flashed over to cricket wireless. Crickets a lot cheaper and verizon is way to rich for my blood anyway.. But thanks for the advice everyone.