Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

Why do some men like to see their wives & girlfriends have sex with other men?

I was looking at some "films" online and it looks like this is quite a common fantasy and that some guys actually do it. I can never imaging wanting to see my wife or girlfriend with another man, it just doesn't make biological sense. It also doesn't seem that women enjoy watching thier men with other women. What gives?

Men who do this are gay. I'm not trying to be funny with this answer. They are vicariously living through their wife. They wish that they were their wife. This is what they think as they watch this act and it turns them on.

It's a twisted sort of thing for sure.

It may be something that happens to men as they get older, as when I was young I would have laughed at the suggestion of enjoying my wife having sex with other men. But I have now had 2 wives who readily enjoyed having sex with other men with my consent. It is sexually exciting for both of us. Women love to be wanted sexually by men and as a marriage becomes less exciting it certainly gets hot again with a new partner involved in the bedroom. We love each other deeply and have a great relationship together. We are confident with each others love and another man joining in is just great sex.

I think more wives would enjoy this if their husbands allowed it to happen, then they can have their cake and eat it too! The security of a loving marriage and the excitement of being wanted by other men sexually. Be honest girls you would if you could.

Takes all sorts. Some men even allow another man to make their wife pregnant and then raise the child as his, they are cuckolds. Like some of the other answers, there are also women who like to see their husband or partner with another woman.

Don't forget most porn is made by men for men, so you are seeing a very biased scenario.

Most guys do like anal sex but it is something that only should be done if you are in a committed relationship with someone you trust. Seriously! If a guy pressures you and you feel uncomfortable or think that the only way you can get him to stay is by "shutting up & taking it" then find someone else - FAST!

• Aubrey

I can't answer about men watching their wives, but I can answer about women watching their husband's. I personally love it. It started from watching him masturbate to porn and then the real thing a few times. I finally realized why I like this. It's actually because I have a low self esteem and not much confidence in myself. I am overweight and I don't feel like I can give him everything he wants because of it. Since I discovered this, I have lost a lot of weight and will continue to do so. Having confidence in myself has helped our sex life a lot but I still plan on having him indulge in other women from time to time..just being honest.

Some people enjoy sharing pleasure outside the relationship, most don't. Everyone is going to have a different reason for there preferences, there is no blanket answer to this question.

Once you've had children, and you're not going to have any more, your perspective changes. Sex becomes much more about fun, and much less about defending your genes.

• hana s

I agree with you it doesn't make moral sence!

Any sane man will be jelous of the thought of another man penetrating his wife, and more than likelly will fight the man! or break up with his wife.

Women would also get very angry and upset and never want to see their husband again if he cheated on them.

So lets just say that these people who enjoy that are not normal, they are probably insane, and they probably don't really love their wife, and just consider her a cheap ride for any man and then they just laugh with the other man about it, the woman that agree to this are whores and have no self respect.

Ive had someone explain to me before that its like owning a badass car like a fararri or something. Letting another man test drive it, feel how awesome it is.. and then drive away knowing you have it forever. Someone also told me it's like watching your girl in a live porn at angles you cant see when he is with her himself.

1

Source(s): Ultimate Attraction Guide http://emuy.info/GetEveryGirlEasily/?yrrp

I have watched my wife with another man on a couple of occasions and after doing so, I began to wonder why I encouraged it and enjoyed it. After some soul searching, several reasons seem to surface.

In spite of knowing I can bring my wife to orgasm multiple times during coitus, I know she is capable of extending her pleasure way beyond my abilities. Since I love her so much, I just love watching her have that much more fun.

Secondly, as one participant here acknowledged, it is difficult at best to watch yourselves in action so watching her with another is the next best thing. I suppose that is the pure voyeur in me.

A third possibility is my desire to curb what I feel is an unhealthy, sometimes overwhelming, sense of jealousy. My thought is, a little jealousy is a compliment to the subject, but a lot can be destructive. Attached to this explanation is also a measure of adrenalin rush. Sometimes having to push out that jealous feeling takes a lot of willpower.

And last, but perhaps the most relevant, (I haven't really figured it out yet), there is an almost animal instinct within most human males, to have women who don't belong to them or belong to someone else. The instinct to reproduce, I suppose. Since I am married, I am not free to exercise this option, so allowing another man to have my wife allows me to "take his woman, or take her back" as the case may be.

I think most men in modern society repress these feelings and it is not for me to judge whether it is right or wrong for someone to indulge their fantasies.

To be sure, not all of these reasons were on my mind when I first encouraged her promiscuousness.

My first thought was that if it was okay for her to fool around it would be okay for me too.

But, as I get older and fall that much more in love with my wife, the less important that possibility becomes.

I just hope that in the end,my God is very understanding and very forgiving.