The Black Hoax…………small black penis is it true?

Someone sent me this link a couple of days ago, suggesting that the great black myth is a Hoax dreamed up and pushed by the Porn Industry (with some racist over tones which I thought were not necessary) While I agree there is a ridiculous about of exaggeration on various different websites with guys shaming... show more Someone sent me this link a couple of days ago, suggesting that the great black myth is a Hoax dreamed up and pushed by the Porn Industry (with some racist over tones which I thought were not necessary)

While I agree there is a ridiculous about of exaggeration on various different websites with guys shaming themselves with a plastic prosthetic spitting out a pint of milk, I’am unsure in a general sense.

It’s true that the biggest guys I have been with personally are White/European, however perhaps that could be based upon the selection of guys I have been with.

So from personal experience of girls who have sampled both races what do you think of this claim?

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/The_Great_Black_Dick_Hoax

Keisha B