Can anyone verify that christianity, judaism, buddhism, jainism or any other religion except Islam...?

is a true religion? Any one?
All of you will give reasons and points but give me something to really convince me. Come on? Who will go first?
Update: Spaceman, I don't see any point to your answer.
I already know Jesus Christ(May Peace Be On Him) was one of God's Prophet.
Update 2: Nyah,
I think you should read stories of new muslims of how they became muslims and why? Believe me I have.
Update 3: Mindoflife, How do you know I'm a muslim? May be I'm studying all the religions to find out which is the true religion and follow it myself. May be I didn't include Islam because I've studied it extensively already and so far I've found it to be the most sensible and reliable and most... show more Mindoflife,
How do you know I'm a muslim? May be I'm studying all the religions to find out which is the true religion and follow it myself. May be I didn't include Islam because I've studied it extensively already and so far I've found it to be the most sensible and reliable and most trustworthy. There is gotta be some person whose neutral to Islam. Because so far this is the only religion under fire from all sides and apparently the only most fastest growing religion in the world despite the negativity portrayed against it in the media. There is a whole lot of negative propaganda against it in the media. Are you really intellectually challenged and biased enough to believe the media.
Update 4: arthvade,
You r the man. You're spot on. May be I'll choose your answer as the best but for now, patience there are more pouring in. Let's see what they have to say.
Update 5: Can anyone at least give me some verses from their respective scriptures pertaining to science.
Update 6: no1home2... I didn't know we were having a competitional debate. By the way how do you know all that stuff were you there at those times or r u just blowing wind out of your ***. Aside from speaking when he was only a baby on behalf of his mother, raising the dead, curing the blind and the leper what other... show more no1home2...
I didn't know we were having a competitional debate. By the way how do you know all that stuff were you there at those times or r u just blowing wind out of your ***. Aside from speaking when he was only a baby on behalf of his mother, raising the dead, curing the blind and the leper what other miracles did Jesus(May Peace Be On Him) perform. Do you have any proof. Please give me solid proof otherwise let the real intellectuals chip in.
Update 7: good tree,
You're way off base here. Come back to earth.