Is there a Strategy to winning a lottery?

Favorite Answer

I admit that Lotto is a complex and hard problem with hidden behavior hardly to solve. But, based on my vast experience, I can asure you that Lotto drops bit by bit from its enigmatical rule whenever the draw takes place.

As a logical starting point, to win the Lottery from zero information, you need to collect draws. The more you collect, the better you'll have access to incredible loads of information. It isn't a rocket science, just a practical step.

When you lose at Lotto ,it's not"bad luck", but lack of enough information and knowledge about the Lotto mechanism. Plus because you are doing the same things that lead you to failure.

Here comes the best part...

You do not need to collect thousands of previous draws like I did. Even you don't need to know entire history of your Lottery. I'll help you giving a valuable hint right now. You need to collect the latest 50-60 or more previous draws and be ready to work on these. This procedure is possible only on one particular Lottery where is a classic Lotto system, picking once or two per week 5-7 numbers { at least it is what I analyzed }. And it isn't available if you buy a ticket for multiple draws, or exists daily draw, or a computer picks the numbers for you automatical

Grab a blank piece of paper and a good pen and arrange in columns all the drawn numbers by their frequency and tell me what you have observed there.

But firstly , list only the last 10 draws to test me. And I'll reveal you now the first " secret". In these last 10 draws you'll find almost always the next five winning Lotto numbers. Rarely you'll find only four or all the six.

But to know what numbers will be drawn next time you should to analyze more than 10 previous draws to find the joint points between the frequency and factor time

For more information , just ask me

• Rob10 months agoReport

If you really want to know Lottery strategies and winning systems check out this guy who won the lottery 7 times. https://lottowinnerstories.blogspot.com

• pdq

More of you horrible advice, nathanvise. Good Lord.

PLEASE do not listen to such rubbish!!!

There is NO SYSTEM that can help you overcome a FIFTY PERCENT ADVANTAGE!!! That's what the lottery companies start with - a 50% advantage over you. In other words, for every $100,000 the lottery company takes in, it only pays out around $50,000 to winning tickets!

To put this into perspective, the worst casino bet you can make has around a 10 to 15% advantage over the player. Lottery = 50%!!!!!

nathanvise is SO WRONG it's not even funny. Just for fun, let's pretend for a minute that he's right, and you CAN improve your odds by studying the numbers. Maybe you can gain an extra 5% or even 10%!!! (Again - this is absurd to think you can, but let's keep pretending.) Even if you could give yourself a 10% better chance over all other lottery players, the lottery company would STILL have a 40% edge over you!!!

Simply put, playing the lottery is one of the WORST bets you can ever make. There is NO SYSTEM, number analysis, book, website, computer program, psychic power, prayer, or voodoo magic that can help you to win the lottery!

To bluntly answer your question, yes there is a strategy to winning the lottery. There is a lot of math involved, and of course knowing the statistics doesn't hurt either. But most of all, you will need to be lucky to get those winning numbers.

Asure Winning Numbers

There is a strategy and I've have been able to make tens of thousands of dollars on the lottery.

I won so much money from this video and this program.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8kI-A7cL1A

Youtube thumbnail

Hi, if u wanna win a lottery always or almost always you must see this page http://sistemaganarlaloteria.com/?hop=dackhan ... I was skeptical at the beginning but i did it and it really works. The page is in spanish but u can translate... i hope it works and good luck!!

You could buy say 8 each time and just be consistent in the numbers you chose. In reality you're better off just getting an education, even a 2 year applied science degree

No-they are random numbers so no strategy could possibly work.

Only way to increase the chance of winning is to play more numbers.

Well if the lottery numbers are done by machine then yes. I remember reading that machines cannot generate random numbers. Algorithms and such lol. But if its picked by a human mind then your screwed lol.