Broadband signal lost when house phone makes/receives calls?

My broadband connection keeps disconnecting every time the house phone is picked up to make a call (even befor dialing) and when the phone is picked up to answer. I have got micro filters fitted to every phone socket in the house and a new one was recently fitted to the one connected to the modem. Any ideas how to... show more My broadband connection keeps disconnecting every time the house phone is picked up to make a call (even befor dialing) and when the phone is picked up to answer. I have got micro filters fitted to every phone socket in the house and a new one was recently fitted to the one connected to the modem. Any ideas how to fix the problem will be much apreciated and will resolve a problem that has been ongoing for a few years now

Cheers
Update: I am using a moden router ( Belkin N1 Vision), I do have both wired and wireless phones in the house and I lose connection even if I pick up the wired phone either to make a call ( befor dialing) The moden displays "No ADSL dettected" so I loose connection on both wired and wireless computers. Hope... show more I am using a moden router ( Belkin N1 Vision), I do have both wired and wireless phones in the house and I lose connection even if I pick up the wired phone either to make a call ( befor dialing) The moden displays "No ADSL dettected" so I loose connection on both wired and wireless computers.

Hope this helps