Witchcraft=body aches??why?

A few days ago I walked into a witchcraft store; upon entering the store my body began to ache badly. As soon as I walked out of said store the ache stopped. I want to know why this would happen to a person? serious ansers guys.. thank you

28 minutes ago - 4 days left to answer.

Additional Details

u may think its weird but my body was not hurting before i entered the store. then as soon as i set foot outside the store it stopped quick

19 minutes ago

• Sue
    Favorite Answer

It sounds like they needed to do some serious energy cleansing of the area, and also you are very sensitive to either energies or emotional stress or whatever -without feeling it myself I can't give you a hard and fast explanation because it could be a number of things.

For instance the shop may be struggling financially and the stress had come to a head with a row or 'serious discussion' taking place not long before you entered.

The most likely explanation to me is that often if the shop is the centre of a very busy pagan scene with people coming in for friendship and socialising besides buying their supplies, OR if the place offers readings, healing or counselling of any sort something very serious may have come out in a session that was either still being discussed somewhere on the premesis or had happened very recently. In the way that often people can sense when a very big row or emotional turmoil has happened in a room in a house this kind of thing can effect the immediate area.

A reader cannot just stop what he or she is doing as they need to focus and help the person in distress, and the shop staff could have been dealing with customers, or just not been as sensitive as you are.

Chances are they hadn't got around to cleansing the area and shop (which should happen regularly for two counts, firstly you are getting every tom dick and harry through the door and the items they are selling are items that work on an energy level and hence should be cleansed regularly, secondly for the very reasons of the readings I mention above)

Should you feel the need the shop people may be interested to hear your tale and while counselling/healing/reading sessions are confidential they may be able to offer you some explanation.

The other explanation is that the person above me may also be correct in that these shops are forever burning incense, and some of them can contain odd ingredients, while I've never heard of full body aching being a sign of allergy who's to say that you are not allergic or at least sensitive healthwise to one of the ingredients. I'd go back again and see if the same thing happens :)

Preconceived notions about how Witchcraft is bad and can cause ill to a person? The subconscious is a wonderful thing, making your body do things your conscious mind can't explain. You probably have a hidden thought in your mind that all Witchcraft is bad, and so your subconscious created aches and pains the minute you walked into a store that provides items for practitioners.

Source(s): Witch

A Witchcraft Store? What is a Witchcraft store? Are you talking about stores that cater to the Wiccan Faith or to Witchcraft?

Now on to the question assuming your talking about a Spiritual Supply Store that caters to the Wiccan Faith. I will also assume your a Christian or some other hard core intolerance faith that preaches damnation.

The cramps and pain was in your mind, The mind was sending signal to you to leave. That while you wanted to enter and be free of the burden of your faith you are still trapped by it. Most Wiccans and Pagans that have converted experience this in some form or another.

Source(s): Bear

Psychologically, it could be anything. We become aware of something. You're better off reading a bit about witchcraft, and putting your psyche at ease. An ounce of left-brain work can be a pound of cure for the right-brain. So, pick up a book on Witchcraft, and start reading.

Source(s): "At a time when politics deals in distortions and half truths, truth is to be found in the liberal arts." ~Joyce Carol Oates

The store owner casted a rapeing spell on you so you took it up the butt until you left his store.

• Snarky

Maybe the scent of the place made you feel sick or something or perhaps you were allergic to something in the store.

Or, you're some kind of creature! Lolz.

as an ex-wiccan, I walked into a halloween store once and felt so dizzy, my husband said it could have been the alarm system, but I think that their was too much wicca stuff in their having to do with wicca and not halloween, I felt liek I was gonna loose my equal librium and fall down, I was spinning so bad.

who knows. some people can sence things.

Seriously, why were you entering the store? If it was so that you could bash it or somehow mock its contents or the beliefs of the people inside, there may have been a protective spell on the store to prevent undesirables such as yourself from hanging around.

• It seem like people believed that magic was a fallacious system and asserted that magical observations are the result of an internal dysfunction: "Men mistook the order of their ideas for the order of nature, and hence imagined that the control which they have, or seem to have, over their thoughts, permitted them to exercise a corresponding control over things.

• ?

probably a chemical they washed something with or a smell... That can happen