i can't log in to lockerz!!!!!?

its the day there gonna restock, and now every time i try to sign in, all it does is refresh the page.

dude same thing here today i cant logon

i think lockerz is a fake !!!!

if u look it says they got amazon.co.uk gift cards

how the f can they be out of stock LOCKERZ IS A FAKE SITE

F LOCKERZ NO JOKE I CANT LOGIN IN TODAY

Same thing happened to me, but i solved it. When u try to log in, the page refreshes to the sign in page again? Well, sign in. And even if it refreshes, just go to URL and after lockerz.com type something like ptzboutique, so it is "http://www.lockerz.com/ptzboutique" and you should be in.

Hoped this helped!

*UPDATE*

It now says,

Lockerz.com is temporarily down for upgrades.Please check back in a bit.

Thanks, The Lockerz Team

Thank god i got in on time for dailies.

Same i cant login today, dont worry if you keep checking lockerz on facebook. (type in lockerz on google it will come up with lockerz|Facebook) they will have a comment on there soon updating you on the situation. No one can login today at the moment should be sorted by this evening so your going to still get a chance to login and get those PTZ ready for the redeem thats coming soon. Thanks for your question

Source(s): Lockerz Facebook

first of all what makes you think they are restocking today? Second, nobody can log in.

LMAO....Lockerz is not fake hun, the problem is, they only restock 2 of each friggin item...

same here, ive tried like 20 times, and seriously they only restock 2 items??? how am i meant to win anything then, the people who sit there all day waiting for this are blatently going to win while people like me arnt going to get diddly squat, it milaswell be a scam if this is how they work

I cant loggin either!!!! oh and about that dude that said they only restock 2 of each, its not true they restock 50 to 100 of each item!!!

i'm thought that i'm the only one can't log in to lockerz today.. There are many people cannot log in lockerz.. Thanks to asker..

I can't log in either. Thought they were a scam but i actually saw people receive gifts from them.

me too cant join for past 12 hrs.................